Saneter vs Hassan "Poppy" Campbell. Star offering to set up a boxing match between the 2

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
These nikkas be best friends and sing 101 praises of eachother and then be wanting to shoot the fever a few weeks later.. Stopped watching the Konscious shyt like 2 years now but I remember when they were interviewing him about the Bam shyt and calling him all type heroes and how he such a real nikka and all this other shyt. Now he. A bytch and he ain’t get molested no more :stopitslime:

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
These nikkas be best friends and sing 101 praises of eachother and then be wanting to shoot the fever a few weeks later.. Stopped watching the Konscious shyt like 2 years now but I remember when they were interviewing him about the Bam shyt and calling him all type heroes and how he such a real nikka and all this other shyt. Now he. A bytch and he ain’t get molested no more :stopitslime:
And just to add to it, Polight called into Saneter's show last night to bang on Poppy. And Sa and Polight was just banging on each other a few months back

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Star playing the circus ringmaster.....Got Proffessor Griff involved in the fukkery as well.

One of the highlights was when everyone agreed the under card should be Tommy Sotomayer vs Tariq Nasheed. I thought that was interesting because they said Tommy and not Umar.

Tariq never calls out Star on his fukkery.....Usually if Tariqs name is involved in fukkery on that level he responds but he's been quiet. I think Tariq knows to tread light with Star.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Star playing the circus ringmaster.....Got Proffessor Griff involved in the fukkery as well.

One of the highlights was when everyone agreed the under card should be Tommy Sotomayer vs Tariq Nasheed. I thought that was interesting because they said Tommy and not Umar.

Tariq never calls out Star on his fukkery.....Usually if Tariqs name is involved in fukkery on that level he responds but he's been quiet. I think Tariq knows to tread light with Star.

:what::rudy::mjlol: :pachaha: Tariq ain't scared of or worried about no damn Star!

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what::rudy::mjlol: :pachaha: Tariq ain't scared of or worried about no damn Star!

Tariq once said if u fukk with Tommy u cant fukk with me. Yet he has never called out Star who openly gives props to Tommy on the regular. Star even tried to set up a country tour with Tommy... Star is playing both sides. He doesn't pick a side. And Tariq knows Star is too calculated in his antics to just take a shot at, thats why Tariq just lets Star rock and doesn't call him out.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Tariq once said if u fukk with Tommy u cant fukk with me. Yet he has never called out Star who openly gives props to Tommy on the regular. Star even tried to set up a country tour with Tommy... Star is playing both sides. He doesn't pick a side. And Tariq knows Star is too calculated in his antics to just take a shot at, thats why Tariq just lets Star rock and doesn't call him out.

:heh: Again Tariq ain't tripping off Star as he's successfully beefed with numerous individuals more cunning than Star.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Again Tariq ain't tripping off Star as he's successfully beefed with numerous individuals more cunning than Star.

I'm going based off Tariqs past actions.....Not what u wanna believe.

When Tommy had that group session with those other youtubers and Tariqs name was mentioned....Tariq went all in. So now Star and the HOK throws Tariqs name in some folly and Tariq is silent all of a sudden? It stands out when Tariq does it to Tommy but not Star. Tariq calls anyone out who involves his name in fukkery. Mind you, Tariq is supposed to be cool with Sa Neter so Tariqs name being alligned with folly amongst the HOK should be on his radar.

Who was more cunning then Star that Tariq has successfully beefed with? When Star went on FOX he had Bill O Reilly pleading to play his game but Star manuevered around it properly.......Tariq went on FOX and got owned by Tucker Carlson. Star didnt backtrack his words when he went on FOX, he stuck to his guns. Tariq on the other hand got cornered by Tucker and reduced all that macking advice in the form of "game" he was giving for years as being "satire"......Straight spit in the face of everyone who took his macking advice serious. So again, who who was more cunning then Star that Tariq has successfully beefed with?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I'm going based off Tariqs past actions.....Not what u wanna believe.

When Tommy had that group session with those other youtubers and Tariqs name was mentioned....Tariq went all in. So now Star and the HOK throws Tariqs name in some folly and Tariq is silent all of a sudden? It stands out when Tariq does it to Tommy but not Star. Tariq calls anyone out who involves his name in fukkery. Mind you, Tariq is supposed to be cool with Sa Neter so Tariqs name being alligned with folly amongst the HOK should be on his radar.

Who was more cunning then Star that Tariq has successfully beefed with? When Star went on FOX he had Bill O Reilly pleading to play his game but Star manuevered around it properly.......Tariq went on FOX and got owned by Tucker Carlson. Star didnt backtrack his words when he went on FOX, he stuck to his guns. Tariq on the other hand got cornered by Tucker and reduced all that macking advice in the form of "game" he was giving for years as being "satire"......Straight spit in the face of everyone who took his macking advice serious. So again, who who was more cunning then Star that Tariq has successfully beefed with?

The fact that you actually believe Tariq couldn't effectively deal with a failed regional East Coast shock jock when on a regular basis he skillfully & triumphantly handles legions of White Supremacist individuals & organizations is quite comical.

Is this the same dude you claim that's so "calculated" that Tariq is terrified of confronting? :russ::mjlol::pachaha:

D.J. Is Arrested Over His Threat to Rival's Child
By AL BAKER MAY 13, 2006

"Detectives yesterday arrested a popular disc jockey with one of the city's leading hip-hop stations for making on-air threats to track down and sexually abuse the 4-year-old daughter of a rival."

"The disc jockey, Troi Torain of WWPR-FM, who goes by the name D.J. Star on the air, was called to police headquarters in Lower Manhattan yesterday to surrender his target pistol license and his 9-millimeter handgun, the police said."

"Mr. Torain was fired on Wednesday, a week after his rant against his rival, D.J. Envy of WQHT-FM, known as Hot 97. His termination came after criticism from some City Council members who pushed for his prosecution and called for an investigation by the Federal Communications Commission."

In a May 3 broadcast, Mr. Torain mentioned D.J Envy's wife and two children and threatened to find and sexually abuse his daughter.

"I'll come for your kids," Mr. Torain said that day, adding that he would pay $500 to anyone who told him where the girl attended school. Mr. Torain, who is black, also used racial and sexual epithets about D.J. Envy's wife, Gia Casey, 27, who is part Asian.

In an interview before his arrest yesterday, Mr. Torain sounded more contrite. "I apologized," he said. "I'm a rational man, 42 years of age. What rational man would say something with the intent to do harm to a child?"

D.J. Is Arrested Over His Threat to Rival's Child

8G3q8Va.png

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fact that you actually believe Tariq couldn't effectively deal with a failed regional East Coast shock jock when on a regular basis he skillfully & triumphantly handles legions of White Supremacist individuals & organizations is quite comical.

Is this the same dude you claim that's so "calculated" that Tariq is terrified of confronting? :russ::mjlol::pachaha:

:patrice:

I dont u understand your angle. U posted a long article were DJ envy took an L to a Star. Everyone knows Envy took an L.....That doesn't really help your case. I asked u to name 1 person more cunning then Star that Tariq has taken out and u didnt name 1 person. Maybe @7isenough can answer being that he co signed you. I have yet to see Tariq do what u claim but since u said it happened....Name that 1 person.

U seem to be coming to Tariqs defense based on what u wanna believe. I'm explaining to you that Stars transgressions in Tariqs direction usually would get called out by Tariq if it were someone else yet Tariq is silent and it stands out to someone paying attention like me. Thats all I'm saying. You are coming to Tariqs defense based on u ignoring what I said about how in other cases Tariq usually would call someone out. But thats me using information already out there and in front of us.....My point is already proven thru Tariqs silence......Until Tariq calls Star out I already proved my point........ U on the other hand claimed Tariq has taken out people more cunning then Star yet u never named 1 person to prove your case.

Last edited: