Saneter vs Hassan "Poppy" Campbell. Star offering to set up a boxing match between the 2

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I'm not talking about Star now....I'm talking about Sa Neter.

And I dont even have to elaborate because u just admitted by adding more names that Tariq is a hypocrite.
:ufdup:

Dont point fingers at me about "conspiracy theories" when it was Tariq who dedicated half a show to stressing that u cant fukk with him if u fuk with Tommy.
:ehh:

I've already debunked your weak original premise that Tariq is afraid to go at Star.:jawalrus:

Tariq never calls out Star on his fukkery.....Usually if Tariqs name is involved in fukkery on that level he responds but he's been quiet. I think Tariq knows to tread light with Star.

2jrNqfU.gif

:heh: And none of your drug induced off topic rants can change this fact.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've already debunked your weak original premise that Tariq is afraid to go at Star.:jawalrus:

This is the 2nd time u brought up Star for no reason. I said Sa Neter is cool with Tommy. This time Tariq wont say shyt to Sa Neter U adding names just confirms Tariq is a hypocrite and destroys your argument. U dont even realize u helped my argument and proved me right with the names u added.

:laff:

Tariq once claimed if u fuk with Tommy u cant fukk with him and u just confirmed with the names u added he didnt keep his word. Thats the point I been proving all this time.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
This is the 2nd time u brought up Star for no reason. I said Sa Neter is cool with Tommy. This time Tariq wont say shyt to Sa Neter U adding names just confirms Tariq is a hypocrite and destroys your argument. U dont even realize u helped my argument and proved me right with the names u added.

:laff:

:usure::stopitslime: You didn't prove shyt! :mjlol:

Tariq never calls out Star on his fukkery.....Usually if Tariqs name is involved in fukkery on that level he responds but he's been quiet. I think Tariq knows to tread light with Star.

:what::rudy::mjlol: :pachaha:Tariq ain't scared of or worried about no damn Star!

Tariq once said if u fukk with Tommy u cant fukk with me. Yet he has never called out Star who openly gives props to Tommy on the regular. Star even tried to set up a country tour with Tommy... Star is playing both sides. He doesn't pick a side. And Tariq knows Star is too calculated in his antics to just take a shot at, thats why Tariq just lets Star rock and doesn't call him out.
:heh: Again Tariq ain't tripping off Star as he's successfully beefed with numerous individuals more cunning than Star.

I'm going based off Tariqs past actions.....Not what u wanna believe.

When Tommy had that group session with those other youtubers and Tariqs name was mentioned....Tariq went all in. So now Star and the HOK throws Tariqs name in some folly and Tariq is silent all of a sudden? It stands out when Tariq does it to Tommy but not Star. Tariq calls anyone out who involves his name in fukkery. Mind you, Tariq is supposed to be cool with Sa Neter so Tariqs name being alligned with folly amongst the HOK should be on his radar.

Who was more cunning then Star that Tariq has successfully beefed with? When Star went on FOX he had Bill O Reilly pleading to play his game but Star manuevered around it properly.......Tariq went on FOX and got owned by Tucker Carlson. Star didnt backtrack his words when he went on FOX, he stuck to his guns. Tariq on the other hand got cornered by Tucker and reduced all that macking advice in the form of "game" he was giving for years as being "satire"......Straight spit in the face of everyone who took his macking advice serious. So again, who who was more cunning then Star that Tariq has successfully beefed with?

:mjlol: @ trying to turn your permanent L in this thread into a W with a bunch of convoluted BULLshyt won't WORK :umad:

:heh: Just because Tariq stated that he wouldn't deal with anyone who worked with Tommy doesn't mean he was/is afraid of going at Star AS YOU CLAIMED . :russ:

:lolbron:The fact that Tariq is still friends with people who have dealt with Tommy completely disproves your stupid hypothesis that Tariq was/is afraid to say something to Star because Tommy & Star are cool.

Tariq once claimed if u fuk with Tommy u cant fukk with him and u just confirmed with the names u added he didnt keep his word. Thats the point I been proving all this time.

2cEkh7J.gif

KiqOJn2.gif

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Now your just playing dumb.

But seeing as how u dont know how to quote properly....Maybe u aren't playing. :ehh:

:umad: Exactly, no rebuttal!

Should've taken your LOSS like a G & keep it moving, instead of making it worse. :skip: :sas1:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:umad: Exactly, no rebuttal!

Should've taken your LOSS like a G & keep it moving, instead of making it worse. :skip: :sas1:

Like I said...I been proven my point and u just playing dumb now. And in reality, u made it worse by adding those names. Lets look at the facts

Tariq: If you cool with Tommy you cant fukk with me :angry:

Star: I'm cool with Tommy

Tariq: *Quiet* :whistle:

Sa Neter: I'm cool with Tommy too

Tariq: *Still quite*:whistle:

Isaiah Washington: I'm also cool with Tommy

Tariq: *Damn son...How come u so quiet*:whistle:

Djehuty Ma'at-Ra:
I'm cool with Tommy as well

Tariq: *OK Tariq....Obviously u lied about not fukking with people who fukk with Tommy*

Those are the facts.

:umad:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Like I said...I been proven my point and u just playing dumb now. And in reality, u made it worse by adding those names. Lets look at the facts

Tariq: If you cool with Tommy you cant fukk with me :angry:

Star: I'm cool with Tommy

Tariq: *Quiet* :whistle:

Sa Neter: I'm cool with Tommy too

Tariq: *Still quite*:whistle:

Isaiah Washington: I'm also cool with Tommy

Tariq: *Damn son...How come u so quiet*:whistle:

Djehuty Ma'at-Ra:
I'm cool with Tommy as well

Tariq: *OK Tariq....Obviously u lied about not fukking with people who fukk with Tommy*

Those are the facts.

:umad:

giphy.gif

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
watched bout 2.5 hours of these niggs arguing, yesterday.

like watching two hot wheels cars crash into each other a dozen times. almost ashamed to say i was entertained. but i was.

conscious community cancelled before cancel culture :ohhh: