Cumberland, MD Is Offering Up To $20K To Move There

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I drove thru that area on my way to Indianapolis. Popped in a CVS real quick and saw a mom and her son who's like 7 years old. Lil boy was excited to see me like:whoo:.

That shyt touched me because he must not see a lot of other black folks apart from his family.:wow:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
1*urkG1quJnJIApIMyTQIe1A.jpeg

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I went to school near there my first three semesters of college for football. I eventually got kicked out
:heh:

Ain’t shyt out there. I’m surprised their black pop is 6%. The school I went to was like 30% black tho. I was coming home damn near every weekend when it wasn’t football season even if I had to catch the Greyhound
What did you get kicked out for breh? Be honest was it :snoop: or:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to school out there for a bit. Very beautiful in fall and winter but it’s hella hillbillies. With that said, houses are dumb cheap. I always said that if I were governor of Maryland that I’d build a Europe/Japan style hi-speed rail for the state and develop the parts of the state outside of the I-95 corridor. Cumberland could actually be lit with the right resources but right now it’s like a mini-white trash version of Baltimore with the addicts.

Edit: I forgot to add that I’d be doing this strictly to make Black people the overwhelming majority in the state. It’s small enough to do it. Turn Eastern Shore into Houstalantavegas, St. Mary’s into a KC/STL hybrid, and Cumberland can be on some Pittsburgh/Denver/NorCal shyt.
I looked at the Amtrak and it’s the same time to get to DC from cumberland than to NYC :mjlol: