Saneter vs Hassan "Poppy" Campbell. Star offering to set up a boxing match between the 2

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
I dont u understand your angle. U posted a long article ....That doesn't really help your case.

Actually, the article I posted in my previous response detailing Star's incident with DJ Envy which led to Star being publicly humiliated along with the loss of his prestigious radio gig clearly proves my point & completely validates my "case" that Star's own childish, simple minded actions show he's FAR from "cunning" as you stated.

Furthermore, any reasonable person with average intelligence should be able to analyze & decipher that a pretentious flash in the pan DJ beefing with other DJ's/Radio Personalities, C List Entertainers & gossiping about washed up rappers isn't quite on the same scope as consistently taking on dangerous White Supremacist who threaten to harm &/or kill you & your family while having to quarrel with & endure harassment from unscrupulous law enforcement race soldiers.

:mjlol:

asked u to name 1 person more cunning then Star that Tariq has taken out and u didnt name 1 person. I have yet to see Tariq do what u claim but since u said it happened....Name that 1 person.

It would take an infinite amount time to list all of Tariq's various WINS against WS & c00ns who are undoubtedly more "cunning" than Star, therefore, it's best to go directly to Tariq's Twitter & check his current & past tweets which corroborates my prior remarks regarding the matter.

Tariq Nasheed (@tariqnasheed) on Twitter

U seem to be coming to Tariqs defense based on what u wanna believe. I'm explaining to you that Stars transgressions in Tariqs direction usually would get called out by Tariq if it were someone else yet Tariq is silent and it stands out to someone paying attention like me. Thats all I'm saying. You are coming to Tariqs defense based on u ignoring what I said about how in other cases Tariq usually would call someone out. But thats me using information already out there and in front of us.....My point is already proven thru Tariqs silence......Until Tariq calls Star out I already proved my point........

:what:

Just because Tariq hasn't spoke out on some slight or diss you believe Star committed doesn't mean that Tariq is fearful or unwilling to check Star if it came to that. Remember, it took Tariq a long time to blow his top and go all in at Umar after all the slick talking he did towards Tariq

DJ envy took an L to a Star. Everyone knows Envy took an L.

How Sway? :usure:

DJ Envy is a co-host on one of the top Hip Hop morning shows in America & a well celebrated DJ/Radio Personality while Star is nothing but a two bit has been hustling for scraps on an obscure rinky dink YouTube show.

:lolbron:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
DJ Envy is a co-host on one of the top Hip Hop morning shows in America & a well celebrated DJ/Radio Personality while Star is nothing but a two bit has been hustling for scraps on an obscure rinky dink YouTube show.

Star does youtube for fun. The majority of his money comes from other businesses.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Star does youtube for fun. The majority of his money comes from other businesses.

Star might do YouTube for "fun" but he also accepts donations on his shows so nevertheless, hes still hustling for extra paper.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Actually, the article I posted in my previous response detailing Star's incident with DJ Envy which led to Star being publicly humiliated along with the loss of his prestigious radio gig clearly proves my point & completely validates my "case" that Star's own childish, simple minded actions show he's FAR from "cunning" as you stated.

Everyone says Envy took that L except you. Got it. :ehh:

U also left out the part about Envy talking greasy first then running to police like a sucker after Star responded to Envy talking greasy. And Star was back on fm radio in a lil over a year after that incident and his liver transplant....U forgot that part too.

It would take an infinite amount time to list all of Tariq's various WINS against WS & c00ns who are undoubtedly more "cunning" than Star, therefore, it's best to go directly to Tariq's Twitter & check his current & past tweets which corroborates my prior remarks regarding the matter.

Tariq Nasheed (@tariqnasheed) on Twitter

This is you juelzing.

I bought The Art Of Macking in the year 2000. I'm very familiar with who Tariq Nasheed is. I asked twice for you to name 1 person who Tariq has taken out that is more cunning then Star. U responded 3 times with no name yet ask me to do a fukking Twitter search. FOH. Either drop a name or fall back.

:what:

Just because Tariq hasn't spoke out on some slight or diss you believe Star committed doesn't mean that Tariq is fearful or unwilling to check Star if it came to that. Remember, it took Tariq a long time to blow his top and go all in at Umar after all the slick talking he did towards Tariq

Never once did I ever say Tariq was fearful or unwilling to check Star if it came to that. U just made that up. I said that Tariq has been silent about Stars trangressions. Thats a fact. Tariq was the one who said if u fuk with Tommy u cant fukk with him. Those were his words, not mine. Star fukks with Tommy and Tariq....Thats why I said it stands out that Tariq hasnt said anything about Star. U would think after Tariq made such a statement he woulda been called out Star but he hasn't. Thats all I'm saying. Yet u seem to have an issue with me pointing that out.

How Sway? :usure:

DJ Envy is a co-host on one of the top Hip Hop morning shows in America & a well celebrated DJ/Radio Personality while Star is nothing but a two bit has been hustling for scraps on an obscure
rinky dink YouTube show.

:francis:

u all over the place....I'm talking about in 2006 Envy took that L when he was still a nobody on Hot 97....Not 2018 when he's on Power 105 12 year later.

Any reasonable person with average intelligence should be able to analyze & decipher that a pretentious flash in the pan DJ beefing with other DJ's/Radio Personalities, C List Entertainers & gossiping about washed up rappers isn't quite on the same scope as consistently taking on dangerous White Supremacist who threaten to harm &/or kill you & your family while having to quarrel with & endure harassment from unscrupulous law enforcement race soldiers.

LOL @ confusing "trolls" with "dangerous white supremacists"......OK...lets be realistic since u really wanna go there. Any reasonable person with average intelligence should be able to analyze & decipher that Tariq went from promoting the macking lifestyle and switched up to the conscious kick after his first Hidden Colors dvd was a success. Stop it. Both Tariq and Star are hustlers. But it seems that you have fallen more for Tariqs hustle then u supposed to. I still have all those PPV specials Tariq did about manipulating people and hustling the masses in my stash. Tariq was not talking that "white supremacists" talk in the 2000's like that when he was promoting macking....He switched it up for this decade once he switched up hustles.

The difference between me and u is that I fukk with both Tariq and Star and I respect both of their hustles. U on the other hand seem to favor 1 over the other. The problem is that u disregard Star as if he isn't worthy of a response yet Star has always been bigger then Tommy and Tariq mentions the word "crispy" everytime the camera is on him. Thats why your argument has holes because for Tariq to mention Tommy all the time and not Star who has and always will be bigger then Tommy, like I said, it stands out.

:ehh:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Everyone says Envy took that L except you. Got it. :ehh:

So just because a couple of randoms have the same opinion makes it a fact now? Got it! :mjgrin:

U also left out the part about Envy talking greasy first then running to police like a sucker after Star responded to Envy talking greasy.

Yet again without even realizing it, you proved my point that your hero Star isn't as "cunning" as you keep hilariously asserting. :heh:

If Star was so astute he would've easily seen the trap a sneaky snitch fukkboy like Dj Envy would set for him, especially considering DJ Envy's connections with law enforcement due his dad being a former PIG. But alas, Star let his emotions defeat him which shows he's not "only cunning" but makes piss poor decisions.

:umad:

This is you juelzing.

I bought The Art Of Macking in the year 2000. I'm very familiar with who Tariq Nasheed is.
Bravo, you brought a wide variety of Tariq's books, so what? You want a cookie or something nikka?
2rm1np5.jpg

I asked twice for you to name 1 person who Tariq has taken out that is more cunning then Star. U responded 3 times with no name yet ask me to do a fukking Twitter search. FOH. Either drop a name or fall back.

I have provided all the necessary receipts, so honestly I don't give two fukks whether you choose to view them or not. :mjlol:

Everyone says Envy took that L except you. Got it. :ehh:Never once did I ever say Tariq was fearful or unwilling to check Star if it came to that. U just made that up. I said that Tariq has been silent about Stars trangressions. Thats a fact. Tariq was the one who said if u fuk with Tommy u cant fukk with him. Those were his words, not mine. Star fukks with Tommy and Tariq....Thats why I said it stands out that Tariq hasnt said anything about Star. U would think after Tariq made such a statement he woulda been called out Star but he hasn't. Thats all I'm saying. Yet u seem to have an issue with me pointing that out.

:what::dahell::mindblown:

Your whole diatribe was only started because I originally stated that Tariq wasn't concerned about going at Star.

You must be nodding on them opioids breh! :russ:

LOL @ confusing "trolls" with "dangerous white supremacists"......OK...lets be realistic since u really wanna go there. Any reasonable person with average intelligence should be able to analyze & decipher that Tariq went from promoting the macking lifestyle and switched up to the conscious kick after his first Hidden Colors dvd was a success. Stop it. Both Tariq and Star are hustlers. But it seems that you have fallen more for Tariqs hustle then u supposed to. I still have all those PPV specials Tariq did about manipulating people and hustling the masses in my stash. Tariq was not talking that "white supremacists" talk in the 2000's when he was promoting macking....He switched it up for this decade.

The difference between me and u is that I fukk with both Tariq and Star and I respect both of their hustles. U on the other hand seem to favor 1 over the other. The problem is that u disregard Tariq as if Star isn't worthy of a response yet Star has always been bigger then Tommy and Tariq mentions the word "crispy" everytime the camera is on him. Thats why your argument has holes because for Tariq to mention Tommy all the time and not Star who has and always will be bigger then Tommy, like I said, it stands out.

:mjgrin:
I'm not in disagreement with a few of your points, but most of what you've written above is nothing but convoluted muttering which has nothing whatsoever to do with the primary topic we're specifically discussing.

Star playing the circus ringmaster.....Got Proffessor Griff involved in the fukkery as well.

One of the highlights was when everyone agreed the under card should be Tommy Sotomayer vs Tariq Nasheed. I thought that was interesting because they said Tommy and not Umar.

Tariq never calls out Star on his fukkery.....Usually if Tariqs name is involved in fukkery on that level he responds but he's been quiet. I think Tariq knows to tread light with Star.

:what::rudy::mjlol: :pachaha: Tariq ain't scared of or worried about no damn Star!

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So just because a couple of randoms have the same opinion makes it a fact now? Got it! :mjgrin:

Well your the first to stress otherwise 12 years after the fact, go figure. :ehh:

Yet again without even realizing it, you proved my point that your hero Star isn't as "cunning" as you keep hilariously asserting. :heh:

If Star was so astute he would've easily seen the trap a sneaky snitch fukkboy like Dj Envy would set for him, especially considering DJ Envy's connections with law enforcement due his dad being a former PIG. But alas, Star let his emotions defeat him which shows he's not "only cunning" but makes piss poor decisions.

You're telling the story all wrong. You're exposing yourself. I cant take u serious if u gonna make up some nonsense about what really happened 12 years after the fact. I said I fuk with both Tariq and Star and u respond by saying Stars my hero........SMH. And I never onced mentioned anything about Star being "cunning." You brought that word up saying Tariq has taken out people more cunning then Star and u have yet to say 1 name proving so (because u cant...Lets just be honest.)

Bravo, you brought a wide variety of Tariq's books, so what? You want a cookie or something nikka?
2rm1np5.jpg

I'm starting to not take u serious with childish responses like this one.

I have provided all the necessary receipts, so honestly I don't give two fukks whether you choose to view them or not. :mjlol:

No. You're bullshytting. 4 responses and not 1 name drop of someone more cunning, like u claimed. Thats u playing around. I already told u Tucker ate Tariq alive and u haven't countered with 1 name. You insulted me by telling me to scroll thru a fuking Twitter timeline like a weirdo. Thats not how it works homie. You have to prove your claim....I'm not scrolling thru shyt to prove something u claimed....What the hell iswrong with you....The burden of doubt is on you to prove...not me.

:what::dahell::mindblown:

Your whole diatribe was only started because I originally stated that Tariq wasn't concerned about going at Star.

You must be nodding on them opioids breh! :russ:

And I pointed out numerous times that Tariq said out of his own mouth if u fuk with Tommy u cant fukk with him. Thats "Tariqs own words" vs. "Your opinion." I'm going to lean on "Tariqs own words" before listening to your opinion.

:mjgrin:
I'm not in disagreement with a few of your points, but most of what you've written above is nothing but convoluted muttering which has nothing whatsoever to do with the primary topic we're specifically discussing.

:duck::shaq2:

The primary topic is Sa Neter vs Hassan Campbell. Read the thread title. U have yet to even speak on the primary topic. U went way off topic to focus on that one thing I said about Tariq.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Well your the first to stress otherwise 12 years after the fact, go figure. :ehh:

Just because a bunch of random misfits agree with your misguided thoughts STILL doesn't make them facts! :jawalrus::umad:

You're telling the story all wrong. You're exposing yourself. I cant take u serious if u gonna make up some nonsense about what really happened 12 years after the fact.

:stopitslime:

I didn't make shyt up about the incident between Star & DJ Envy, which is evident in the New York Times article I presented, you're just bitter that I'm debunking the bullshyt you're attempting to spew.

No. You're bullshytting. 4 responses and not 1 name drop of someone more cunning, like u claimed. Thats u playing around. I already told u Tucker ate Tariq alive and u haven't countered with 1 name. You insulted me by telling me to scroll thru a fuking Twitter timeline like a weirdo. Thats not how it works homie. You have to prove your claim....I'm not scrolling thru shyt to prove something u claimed....What the hell iswrong with you....The burden of doubt is on you to prove...not me.

And I pointed out numerous times that Tariq said out of his own mouth if u fuk with Tommy u cant fukk with him. Thats "Tariqs own words" vs. "Your opinion." I'm going to lean on "Tariqs own words" before listening to your opinion.

:pachaha:
Funny you're willing to "lean" on "Tariq's own words" when you think it fits your narrative, yet you're unwilling to lean"" on "Tariq's own words" when it comes to his Twitter account because you realize that after all the discombobulated trash you wrote defending your position, you're going to have to eat crow & admit you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

:camby:

The primary topic is Sa Neter vs Hassan Campbell. Read the thread title. U have yet to even speak on the primary topic. U went way off topic to focus on that one thing I said about Tariq.

Wrong Again ! "The primary topic" between you & I is specifically based on me challenging & correcting your inaccurate reply mentioning Tariq had to "tread light" with Star, so all this backtracking you're attempting to do now along with the incoherent rants you've been posting (which aren't even in context:snoop:) isn't going to change that.

:jawalrus:

Star playing the circus ringmaster.....Got Proffessor Griff involved in the fukkery as well.

One of the highlights was when everyone agreed the under card should be Tommy Sotomayer vs Tariq Nasheed. I thought that was interesting because they said Tommy and not Umar.

Tariq never calls out Star on his fukkery.....Usually if Tariqs name is involved in fukkery on that level he responds but he's been quiet. I think Tariq knows to tread light with Star.

:what::rudy::mjlol: :pachaha: Tariq ain't scared of or worried about no damn Star!

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just because a bunch of random misfits agree with your misguided thoughts STILL doesn't make them facts! :jawalrus::umad:

LOL @ the hip hop consensus being a bunch of random misfits. Again, Your the 1st to say otherwise 12 years after the fact...go figure.

:stopitslime:

I didn't make shyt up about the incident between Star & DJ Envy, which is evident in the New York Times article I presented, you're just bitter that I'm debunking the bullshyt you're attempting to spew.

You said 1) Envy set a trap when it didnt happen like that and 2) U brought up Envy being involved in law enforecement when Envy used his wife to press charges.

Thats u telling the story wrong and it exposed you. At this point I dont even take u serious anymore and I fully understand why u are deep in the red.

:pachaha:
Funny you're willing to "lean" on "Tariq's own words" when you think it fits your narrative, yet you're unwilling to lean"" on "Tariq's own words" when it comes to his Twitter account because you realize that after all the discombobulated trash you wrote defending your position, you're going to have to eat crow & admit you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

:camby:

I asked u to name 1 person more cunning then Star Tariq has taken out and instead of doing so u start trolling. This is your 5th response juelzing. Me saying I'm familiar with Tariq since 2000 should tell u i dont have to scroll thru shyt. I already know Tariqs bio.

Lets see: He shytted on that alleged tranny from LSA....He shytted on Ace Monkey from BGOL......He once got trolled and thought Cory Holcolm was taking shots at him but he retracted his roast session once he realized he got trolled. He did put Umar in a corner...But Umar isnt as cunning as Star.... He tried to do that wack Oinky Jones puppet but Alex Jones is to big and Tariq didnt even cross his radar..... Tucker gave him that work twice. Dude....I know Tariqs battles. 5 responses of u bullshytting = He has never taken out anyone more cunning then Star like u claimed.

Wrong Again ! "The primary topic" between you & I is specifically based on me challenging & correcting your inaccurate reply mentioning Tariq had to "tread light" with Star, so all this backtracking you're attempting to do now along with the incoherent rants you've been posting (which aren't even in context:snoop:) isn't going to change that.

:jawalrus:

The topic is Sa Netter and Poppy. I came in here and elaborated on the topic.....U came in here ignored the topic and focused on were I said Tariq has yet to call out Star for his trangressions. That one line triggered you and u been caping for Tariq pretty much all day, in a topic thats not even about Tariq. You didnt say shyt about Sa Neter, Poppy, Tommy Sotomayer, Umar or Proffessor Griff. I seriously doubt u even watched any of the posted videos like I did. The fact that u went so hard caping for Tariq in a thread not even about him tells me u are a fanatic who just didn't like what I said about Tariq, even tho it was based on his words I made my conclusion.

u lost credibility when u 1) told the Envy 2006 story all wrong and 2) I asked u to name 1 person Tariq has taken out more cunning then Star and u responded 5 times juelzing with no name. Then u exosed yourself as a troll telling me to do your work for you by scrolling thru years of Twitter to prove a point you're trying to make. SMH. Once u did that I knew u were trolling. I dont take u serious on this topic anymore. U can have the last word.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
LOL @ the hip hop consensus being a bunch of random misfits. Again, Your the 1st to say otherwise 12 years after the fact...go figure.

NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU REPEAT THE SAME SENTIMENT OVER & OVER IN EACH REPLY, A "consensus" of people that may agree on something STILL DOESN'T make their or your personal OPINION FACTUAL!

2jrNqfU.gif

consensus

[kuh n-sen-suh s]

noun, plural con·sen·sus·es.
1. majority of opinion :
The consensus of the group was that they should meet twice a month.

the definition of consensus

You said 1) Envy set a trap when it didnt happen like that and 2)
You don't what mindset or intent DJ Envy had before or during his Beef with Star because you weren't actually involved in the situation so
2rm1np5.jpg

U brought up Envy being involved in law enforecement when Envy used his wife to press charges.

:dahell:You're an idiot if you think that DJ Envy well established connections with law enforcement wasn't a major reason as to why Star was arrested & charged with a crime.
And it doesn't matter if Envy used his wife to press charges against Star or if he did it himself as it's STILL one in the same since they're both legally married. :umad:

So all you're doing is just validating the fact I've presented from the start. Envy utilized his law enforcement acquaintances & his wife as a pawn to exploit the system & get Star hemmed up.

:sas1:

"Troi Torain, the disc jockey known by the name D.J. Star, was charged with endangering the welfare of a child, the Manhattan district attorney's office said. Law enforcement officials had launched an investigation into his remarks on Thursday after reviewing a transcript of his recent rants about D.J. Envy and his family.

"The police called Mr. Torain to police headquarters in Lower Manhattan this afternoon and ordered him to surrender his target pistol license and his weapon, a .9-millimeter handgun, they said. When he arrived, he was arrested by detectives from the police department's Hate Crimes Unit, they said."

"Mr. Torain's lawyer, Benjamin Brafman, said today that what his client said about his rival and his family was "inappropriate, it was offensive." But, he went on, "it was not criminal."

Also: :sas2:

"On Wednesday night Mr. Torain was dismissed by WWPR-FM, known as Power 105, one of the top-rated stations in the city. The station, owned by Clear Channel Communications of San Antonio, also apologized to anyone offended by the comments."

"The next day, City Councilman Peter F. Vallone Jr., of Queens, a former prosecutor and the head of he Public Safety Committee, sent a letter with a transcript of D.J. Star's remarks directly to Police Commissioner Raymond W. Kelly. Another City Council member also sent a letter alleging that what the disc jockey said amounted to a hate crime, the police said.

At a news conference earlier that day, City Council members, who said they had been contacted by the wife of the rival, D.J. Envy, played an excerpt from a May 3 broadcast in which Mr. Torain mentioned D.J. Envy's wife and two children and threatened to track down and sexually abuse his daughter, who is 4. .

"I will come for your kids," Mr. Torain, 42, said in the excerpt, adding that he would pay $500 to anyone who told him where the girl attended school.

"On Thursday, council members held a second news conference and insisted that they would not be satisfied unless Mr. Torain was prosecuted. The lawmakers have also called for a
Federal Communications Commission investigation."

Hip-Hop Radio D.J. Arrested for On-Air Threats

DJ Envy - A native of Queens, New York

Hmm...........................................................................:sas1:

Too bad Star wasn't "cunning" enough to understand that you don't make reckless threats over the airways on one of the most popular radio shows in NY towards your rivals family when you know the adversary you have smoke with is deeply associated with law enforcement.

:russ: :lolbron::mjlol::mjgrin::pachaha::heh:

2LMu.gif

Thats u telling the story wrong and it exposed you.

Looks as if you're the one who has been "exposed" :ufdup:

At this point I dont even take u serious anymore

Considering your usual spelling errors & disjointed, spastic writing, this statement coming from you is absolutely laughable.

I fully understand why u are deep in the red.
Then you should also be able to "understand" that your positive green rep on The Coli isn't a true indicator of your meager IQ in the real world. :jawalrus:

I asked u to name 1 person more cunning then Star Tariq has taken out and instead of doing so u start trolling. This is your 5th response juelzing. Me saying I'm familiar with Tariq since 2000 should tell u i dont have to scroll thru shyt. I already know Tariqs bio.

Lets see: He shytted on that alleged tranny from LSA....He shytted on Ace Monkey from BGOL......He once got trolled and thought Cory Holcolm was taking shots at him but he retracted his roast session once he realized he got trolled. He did put Umar in a corner...But Umar isnt as cunning as Star.... He tried to do that wack Oinky Jones puppet but Alex Jones is to big and Tariq didnt even cross his radar..... Tucker gave him that work twice. Dude....I know Tariqs battles. 5 responses of u bullshytting = He has never taken out anyone more cunning then Star like u claimed

The topic is Sa Netter and Poppy. I came in here and elaborated on the topic.....U came in here ignored the topic and focused on were I said Tariq has yet to call out Star for his trangressions. That one line triggered you and u been caping for Tariq pretty much all day, in a topic thats not even about Tariq. You didnt say shyt about Sa Neter, Poppy, Tommy Sotomayer, Umar or Proffessor Griff. I seriously doubt u even watched any of the posted videos like I did. The fact that u went so hard caping for Tariq in a thread not even about him tells me u are a fanatic who just didn't like what I said about Tariq, even tho it was based on his words I made my conclusion.

u lost credibility when u 1) told the Envy 2006 story all wrong and 2) I asked u to name 1 person Tariq has taken out more cunning then Star and u responded 5 times juelzing with no name. Then u exosed yourself as a troll telling me to do your work for you by scrolling thru years of Twitter to prove a point you're trying to make. SMH. Once u did that I knew u were trolling. I dont take u serious on this topic anymore. U can have the last word

At this point breh, you're just spinning your wheels regurgitating the same :trash: as I've already precisely & throughly addressed all of your claims numerous times throughout this thread.

EarlyUnfinishedAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-small.gif

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At this point breh, you're just spinning your wheels regurgitating the same :trash: as I've already precisely & throughly addressed all of your claims numerous times throughout this thread.

Now Sa Neter is cool with Tommy. LOL.

Different situation now so all that yap u were saying about Star is null and void.

Tariq said if u fukk with Tommy u cant fukk with him....But Sa Neter is now fukking with Tommy. I have yet to hear Tariq speak about Sa neter fukking with ol boy and it stands out because now this is twice. So in the end, all that stuff u wrote was bullshyt.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Now Sa Neter is cool with Tommy. LOL.

Different situation now so all that yap u were saying about Star is null and void.

Tariq said if u fukk with Tommy u cant fukk with him....But Sa Neter is now fukking with Tommy. I have yet to hear Tariq speak about Sa neter fukking with ol boy and it stands out because now this is twice. So in the end, all that stuff u wrote was bullshyt.

:pachaha:@ you taking everything Tariq says literally.

If Tariq truly meant what he said in regards to not associating with anyone who deals/who has dealt with Tommy Sotomayor, Tariq wouldn't still be good friends with actor Isaiah Washington (Tariq said out of his own mouth that the two were still homies even after Tommy did an interview with Isaiah earlier this year) or Djehuty Ma'at-Ra which Tariq is also tight with even though Djehuty has done numerous videos with Tommy & has stated that him & Tommy are cool.

:mjlol:@ your dumb ass conspiracy theories!

:lolbron: @ thinking Tariq is actually afraid of Star.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:@ you taking everything Tariq says literally.

If Tariq truly meant what he said in regards to not associating with anyone who deals/who has dealt with Tommy Sotomayor, Tariq wouldn't still be good friends with actor Isaiah Washington (Tariq said out of his own mouth that the two were still homies even after Tommy did an interview with Isaiah earlier this year) or Djehuty Ma'at-Ra which Tariq is also tight with even though Djehuty has done numerous videos with Tommy & has stated that him & Tommy are cool.

:mjlol:@ your dumb ass conspiracy theories!

:lolbron: @ thinking Tariq is actually afraid of Star.

I'm not talking about Star now....I'm talking about Sa Neter.

And I dont even have to elaborate because u just admitted by adding more names that Tariq is a hypocrite.
:ufdup:

Dont point fingers at me about "conspiracy theories" when it was Tariq who dedicated half a show to stressing that u cant fukk with him if u fuk with Tommy.