Cumberland, MD Is Offering Up To $20K To Move There

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
the homes are cheap I see but.....:francis: the whole neighborhood feels a bit cacish to me. it would be a nice spot to retire if you was rich I guess but idk...

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The grass isnt always greener on the other side or plot, there is a reason why they are offering such huge incentives, people have to do their research before jumping into such things

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I went to school near there my first three semesters of college for football. I eventually got kicked out
:heh:

Ain’t shyt out there. I’m surprised their black pop is 6%. The school I went to was like 30% black tho. I was coming home damn near every weekend when it wasn’t football season even if I had to catch the Greyhound
Frostburg? My cousin in the sports hall of fame there

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Absolutely no reason to live over there. It's a reason they are begging for residents. Got some nice scenery for a Saturday cruise. Hit the slopes during the winter. Wanna catch the Amtrak out there and ride the C & O trail down to DC when I finally get my bike.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I couldn't do it. It's about 3 hours from Baltimore or DC

A high speed rail to central Maryland would definitely change things for that area

High speed rail is the most important innovation that America is not investing in.

The obvious reason why it won’t happen is because they want people either driving or flying when traveling long distance. IMO, smaller states should definitely utilize that kinda tech to make themselves more viable.

Maryland would be a legit spot for people to move to with hi-speed rail. But I think the fact that it would make the Black pop. of the state way more mobile is what would hold it back politically. As much as Cumberland is asking for people to come over. It ain’t Black people that they want necessarily. shyt, they might even be scared that too many WFH cacs will gentrify their own shyt.