Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this kinda is my point

you saying she ain't worthy... she probably saying "who said i wanted to be home, married and sober?"

ain't diddy in his mid 40s.... don't he have every single situation going on you just named... aint hef regarded as a god... ain't he forcing 18 year olds to line up and fukk him?

this aint 1950 no more... women are starting to not give two fukks about any of this either... she's rich as fukk, still looks good, pretty sure she can scoop up any man on the coli and have him simp her, or some celeb... meaning she ain't hurting to find a man to wife her..

maybe she don't want that shyt.. maybe she turning up for fun.. maybe she #HON and #GMN why everyone pushing societies wants/needs onto her?

Basically.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I've never understood her appeal. She's a nice looking chick. Not overly attractive in any way. There's better looking women walking the beaches of Miami everyday.

No hate, but she's wildly overrated.

Peace

:troll:

Bet if she was on YouTube instructing women how to submit she'd be a dime.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
this kinda is my point

you saying she ain't worthy... she probably saying "who said i wanted to be home, married and sober?"

ain't diddy in his mid 40s.... don't he have every single situation going on you just named... aint hef regarded as a god... ain't he forcing 18 year olds to line up and fukk him?

this aint 1950 no more... women are starting to not give two fukks about any of this either... she's rich as fukk, still looks good, pretty sure she can scoop up any man on the coli and have him simp her, or some celeb... meaning she ain't hurting to find a man to wife her..

maybe she don't want that shyt.. maybe she turning up for fun.. maybe she #HON and #GMN why everyone pushing societies wants/needs onto her?

Ended the thread right here on these emotional ass nikkas

:wow:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Damn, I don't know/care about her personal life but that video she looks like Diddy bout to pour Cris on her any minute.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Goddamn this nikka is stupid :snoop:

I don't give a fukk about Chris brown

Figure it out and stop being a emotional Stan for grown ass men. shyt is embarrassing and you should feel embarrassed
I'm late but the first line of this post got me :mjlol:

It's so simple but I can tell when you typed it you really meant it.

You probably had the :what: face like damn this nikka really is a dumbass.