San Diego brehs....got some questions

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got off the plane. Wow, how nice to feel 75 degree weather coming from 105 degrees :wow:

Already seeing so many beautiful women and the palm trees and hills are beautiful. On the shuttle now to get my wheels.

I would move here off the muscle. Lol
i hope you have deep pockets

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
best weather in the world but watch out for the homeless downtown :francis:
seems like the city set up their own Hamsterdam southeast of the Gaslamp

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hit up the Padres game tonight. I like thar ballpark alot.

At Taco Stand now. Saw 2 brehs in here, asked if the were from here, wnd they're from ATL. I was like "where all the Black ppl at here", brehs were like "you gotta go to LA....or Oakland"

LOL

Real talk, I haven't seen more than 2 black ppl at once, and the remainder were hanging out with other races.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

At Taco Stand now. Saw 2 brehs in here, asked if the were from here, wnd they're from ATL. I was like "where all the Black ppl at here", brehs were like "you gotta go to LA....or Oakland"

LOL

Real talk, I haven't seen more than 2 black ppl at once, and the remainder were hanging out with other races.

Yeah you're in San Diego alright. Also, I hope gaslamp is better than I remember because they lettin a lot of fat women walk around down there now. I'm kidding, there's nothing they can do to stop it but it's true, too many fat women invading spaces that used to be reserved for the best of the best

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah you're in San Diego alright. Also, I hope gaslamp is better than I remember because they lettin a lot of fat women walk around down there now. I'm kidding, there's nothing they can do to stop it but it's true, too many fat women invading spaces that used to be reserved for the best of the best

Lol. I didn't get to spend as much time downtown as I'd like. Gives me a reason to go back. But I'll say there's alot of good looking, in shape women, that I was seeing all over the city.

Back home now, forecast for today is 110 degrees.

I went from 77 degrees to 110 degrees(97 now at 11am), think about that. :mjcry:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Off topic but, what's Oceanside and Vista like? I used to go there alot as a child. I got family out there but never been since I've been an adult.
Oceanside is nice beautiful area obviously you have the beachs. Then you have Carlsbad it’s a okay city I’ve been a few times. Local bars and things of that nature. They had some good ass sushi out there. Vista is nice lots of outdoor things to do. I did a few hikes while I was there for training. Nice trails for running and walking to. I didn’t really see any bad areas hardly ever saw the cops that shyt shocked me. Those 3 areas are about 10-20 minutes from each other.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps

At Taco Stand now. Saw 2 brehs in here, asked if the were from here, wnd they're from ATL. I was like "where all the Black ppl at here, brehs were like "you gotta go to LA....or Oakland"

LOL

Like I tell everybody else that has come here (I don't live in San Diego anymore, still in SoCal though). Being from the Southeast (32nd & webster Ave) Born & Raised, Southeast is the Black Area of San Diego, Breh. You can wiggle through but be CAREFUL. People can say what they want about Daygo and crime, but i've personally been through some shyt that I won't talk about on here and I don't start problems with anyone. Hope this helps.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Like I tell everybody else that has come here (I don't live in San Diego anymore, still in SoCal though). Being from the Southeast (32nd & webster Ave) Born & Raised, Southeast is the Black Area of San Diego, Breh. You can wiggle through but be CAREFUL. People can say what they want about Daygo and crime, but i've personally been through some shyt that I won't talk about on here and I don't start problems with anyone. Hope this helps.
Interesting. I just looked at the map and I went to that Costco over there on my last day there. Lol

Y'alls "hoods" don't look like hoods in Dallas/Oak cliff etc. Not saying it's not dangerous, but it doesn't look like it.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Taco Stand is right next to me, was there Monday night

that's a pretty solid spot, it's not Tacos El Gordo, but it's good

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Not saying it's not dangerous, but it doesn't look like it.
Ok, go over there and chill with the people, Breh. I'm not on some rah-rah gangster shyt, you asked some dudes where the Black people were and I'm telling you where they're at. I don't care if you think the hood doesn't look that bad. go to Lincoln park, Skyline, Market Street, 51st, 35th and Ocean, etc. we over there.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Stay in or around Downtown. Or even Chula Vista if you can. La Mesa and El Cajon are not it.