San Diego brehs....got some questions

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Off topic but, what's Oceanside and Vista like? I used to go there alot as a child. I got family out there but never been since I've been an adult.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Oceanside has been redeveloped by the pier, with businesses and high end spots

The hotel Mission Pacific has a dope rooftop bar and a Michelin starred spot in the lobby

It's a little ragged outside of that strip but that area is very cool now.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
what's your hotel budget?
I really don't have a budget. I got money to spend .

I'm just cheap more than anything . :pachaha:

I just don't believe in paying $250 a night just to lay down for 6hrs. But if it's dangerous not to then I guess I will.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I really don't have a budget. I got money to spend .

I'm just cheap more than anything . :pachaha:

I just don't believe in paying $250 a night just to lay down for 6hrs. But if it's dangerous not to then I guess I will.

El Cajon and La Mesa aren't really dangerous. It's just a pretty grim view of San Diego, if you are just visiting. if you have the choice and budget not to, DO NOT stay out there. Strip malls and that kind of thing. Not very scenic. I'm from that area, but live in Little Italy area now. So, can't say that this will be the most diverse place, but this is the by far the hottest spot in the city at the moment, if this is a wife/kids thing, then probably not the right move, probably $250 a night, with multiple bars and new spots

Pendry: if you want spend a little, has a nighclub that's popular
Carte: in Little Italy is probably a good option, might be like $250 too, like a 4 star spot, with rooftop bar
Hyatt Manchester is tired and old, but impressive in its own way
La Valencia in La Jolla might be a good spot too, could be more like $400

The really high end spots are in Del Mar/Rancho Santa Fe, but you probably won't want to bother, as it's like 30 minutes from rest of city

greens lincoln park, blood set from Southeast but unless you are like doing something extreme in Bay Vista apartments, which no tourist would ever even see, really doubt anyone would try to press you over a green t shirt.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Heading out there in a couple weeks for vacay, solo trip.... probably staying in a hotel in La Mesa or El Cajon, do y'all recommend or NOT recommend staying in those areas?

Any specific areas I should avoid in San Diego itself ? I've been to La Jolla once previously, but it was literally 24 hours.

Where's the best area to be around women in SD?

Can't wait for some nice weather
I lived in San Diego for a 20 years :obama: You'll love it.

Finna take a nap but when I wake up I'll make up a few random suggestions from Google Maps like I know wtf I'm talking about :snooze:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lived in San Diego for a 20 years :obama: You'll love it.

Finna take a nap but when I wake up I'll make up a few random suggestions from Google Maps like I know wtf I'm talking about :snooze:
Word I lived there for 18 years in Chula Vista. I was part of the basketball team that brought the only CIF banner to Eastlake :yayo:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Green = gangs out there?
LPBs

But I wear green all the time. Just depends on where you are.

6-EC1-FF40-24-AE-4-BB1-8-EDF-327-CC527-C69-D.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just got off the plane. Wow, how nice to feel 75 degree weather coming from 105 degrees :wow:

Already seeing so many beautiful women and the palm trees and hills are beautiful. On the shuttle now to get my wheels.

I would move here off the muscle. Lol