San Diego brehs....got some questions

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Hope you daygo brehs are ready that hurricane....looks like it could be some bullshyt...I'm in Vegas and they're talking about 2-4 inches of rain....we ain't built like that to handle that kinda rain in this desert
LMAO, I'm in the desert too (Inland Empire) I'm 4 hours from Vegas actually. I need to go over there for my birthday one of these years.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Man ...the IE is about to get touched ..stay up ...if you come to Vegas for your Bday get a room at the cosmo...you'll thank me later....it's baddies everywhere you look...and the pool parties :banderas:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
LPBs

But I wear green all the time. Just depends on where you are.

6-EC1-FF40-24-AE-4-BB1-8-EDF-327-CC527-C69-D.jpg

Know what shirt that is?

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Never been to SD but I really want to. My cousin just moved down there from LA and loves it. Planning on making the move from Michigan to So Cal soon.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
City Heights its always my go to because diversity is on a whole other level. The surrounding areas are pretty homogenous (black folks to the east, latin folks to the south, white folks to the west and asian folks to the north) but they all come together around that zone (also the neighborhoods/houses are diverse as well). At the end of the day though, white folks are the majority in SD compared to LA and even Orange County.

For women specifically I'd image the beaches are always going to hit when it's that season.

Last edited:

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Ok, go over there and chill with the people, Breh. I'm not on some rah-rah gangster shyt, you asked some dudes where the Black people were and I'm telling you where they're at. I don't care if you think the hood doesn't look that bad. go to Lincoln park, Skyline, Market Street, 51st, 35th and Ocean, etc. we over there.

FACTS!!!!

I personally know multiple folks killed in these areas due to Gang Bullshyt.

What the houses and neighborhoods look like doesn't matter, Southeast Daygo got 40+ years of Gang Violence.