San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The thing is the Mavs are taking away the 3 point shot and giving up the inside. There is no reason Duncan should have only 5 fg attempt after cooking them in game one. The Mavs were a poor defensive team all year long, there's no reason the Spurs should be this shook

I:

Kawhi might need to get.the.green light this series

any true spur fan knows first off playoffs is a different level of competition throw them reg season series stats out the window cuz u could beat a team 4-0 and get swept in playoffs against that very same team

second is we true spurs fan knew damn well we aint sweeping dirk and the mavs i had mavs winning 1 game maybe 2 thats it

third is we will lose if we keep playing like this and not playing with heart and interest we out there going with just the motions

how the fukk duncan only have 5 attempts is beyond me
how the fukk kawhi get his first attempt only in 3rd quarter

now granted kawhi fukkin up getting in foul trouble but tony knew we had size advantage on offense against monta and we didnt use it and we still didnt this game even when he came back

sad thing is when that happen kawhi and i think it was marco were like fukk y'all dont wanna pass the ball we gonna do our own thing which made it worse

i :salute: dallas for taking advantage and coming too play unlike us hell we should be down 2-0 too be honest

if we make it out this round we gonna get swept playing a team like portland or houston if we dont get our heads out of our asses

bottom line play like were suppose too play and i dont see why we dont win this series or at min make nba finals which i do expect us too win if we play the way we suppose and make proper adjustments

for those who come on here what devin harris does too the spurs aint nothing new he did same shyt when he was back with them years ago

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I know its horrible to say this but our team did not show up for that playoff game. I didnt think we would sweep Dallas I gave them one game.

This better be all the wins Dallas gets from now on I hope Pop makes these dudes realize the Spurs should be down 0-2 right now

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Happy Birthday to the goat :wow:

Hopefully he gets more than 5 shots tomorrow

If Splitter can at least get some points in the paint,that would open up things even more...He just needs to keep the Dallas D honest..But Splitter's low post game is meh..But he does his thing on defense...

When Chris Kaman was a free agent,I wished we could have went after him...

I think he would have been satisfied coming off the bench for the Spurs

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:sadcam:...

Brehs I need you

We're in trouble, we have no answer for Monta this series because Danny Green isn't playing well.

I would've put a big on the inbound. I'd rather give a putback tie to overtime than the 3. And Manu definitely bit on that pumfake, oh well...