San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
It's the Western Conference. This Mavs squad would be playing Miami in the ECF if they were in the east
Right, but I'm still surprised by this, I thought the spurs would sweep

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Right, but I'm still surprised by this, I thought the spurs would sweep

I knew they wouldn't sweep, but it's the way they are playing that worries me. It's like they haven't realized it's the playoffs. I mean Ayers :why: is playing. Pop is still managing minutes like it's the regular season. Hopefully this asswhooping can help them get their head out their asses and start playing ball.
and :dahell: at Parker being shook when 58 year old Marion switched on him.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I knew they wouldn't sweep, but it's the way they are playing that worries me. It's like they haven't realized it's the playoffs. I mean Ayers :why: is playing. Pop is still managing minutes like it's the regular season. Hopefully this asswhooping can help them get their head out their asses and start playing ball.
and :dahell: at Parker being shook when 58 year old Marion switched on him.
Do they look tired at all?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We taking nothing for granted..

If we dont play well,we could get upset..

Im going to charge this to the game,but game 3,we need to put a foot on their neck
Spurs will...Spurs are a much better team. If the Mavs had a younger Dirk then the Spurs might be in trouble.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Anybody peep how Pop conceded the game and went to the 3rd string and Carlisle kept his starters in well into the end of the 4th...

I'm sure Pop didn't miss that little shot by Carlisle...

I expect game 3 to be...different

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The thing is the Mavs are taking away the 3 point shot and giving up the inside. There is no reason Duncan should have only 5 fg attempt after cooking them in game one. The Mavs were a poor defensive team all year long, there's no reason the Spurs should be this shook

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There is no reason Duncan should have only 5 fg attempt after cooking them in game one. The Mavs were a poor defensive team all year long, there's no reason the Spurs should be this shook
Watched the game with my brother, a Spurs fan(:snoop:), he was screaming at the Flat all game. He's really a Duncan fan disguised as a Spurs fan. He hates the whole Spurs Org right now sans Duncan:mjlol:

Last edited:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I:
The thing is the Mavs are taking away the 3 point shot and giving up the inside. There is no reason Duncan should have only 5 fg attempt after cooking them in game one. The Mavs were a poor defensive team all year long, there's no reason the Spurs should be this shook

Kawhi might need to get.the.green light this series