San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We cant play d.green because he one dimensional offensively..belli cant guard monta...

I dunno brehs...

We might have to try Cory Joseph...yea I know
And this is exactly why we're losing. Pop is going against his basic principle of defense by trying to outscore the Mavs. I don't care if D. Green is 0-5 for 3, we score enough points to win the games, it's the defense (by not properly guarding Ellis) that is letting us down.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
this nikka Danny Green..

After game 7,he was in the club with Lebron...

I don't think this raised the red flag it should have....

Because its obvious this nikka has not even tried to improve his one dimensional game...

Not even a small bit

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
And this is exactly why we're losing. Pop is going against his basic principle of defense by trying to outscore the Mavs. I don't care if D. Green is 0-5 for 3, we score enough points to win the games, it's the defense (by not properly guarding Ellis) that is letting us down.

Danny Green should play 30 minutes. He does a great job against guards in the pick and roll. Westbrook shots badly vs. him, Curry too.

Despite his offensive liabilities, Green should be playing more than Beli and he should guard Monta.

Put Leonard on Calderon or Matrix

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Danny Green should play 30 minutes. He does a great job against guards in the pick and roll. Westbrook shots badly vs. him, Curry too.

Despite his offensive liabilities, Green should be playing more than Beli and he should guard Monta.

Put Leonard on Calderon or Matrix

D.Green better step up..he has 1 foot out

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
D.Green better step up..he has 1 foot out

If there's one player on that roster that's mentally soft, it's that nikka Green

Beli despite being a bad defender atleast tries and he's fearless... Patty Mills isn't a good defender but he's busting his butt picking nikkas up from one basket to the other.

Spurs better step up, these nikkas costing me reps and cash and coli cash :damn:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't want to see danny green on this team at all next year...I don't care what happens going forward...

Nothing worse in the NBA than getting no production from a guard position...and between him and Belli we are getting almost nothing at the 2...

If green ain't making A TON of 3's in a game he is useless...he can literally barely dribble a basketball...

only difference between me and Danny Green today was his seat on the bench was closer to the action than my seat in the stands...

just pure disgust at this dude :stopitslime::upsetfavre:

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Danny Green went AWOL for the last 2 games of the finals last year, ever since I've been looking for him. But he's our 2nd best perimeter defender though so...

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
And also, watch the play again. We got robbed. Not only Vince traveled (like Allen last year, but I know they weren't going to call that), but the shot clock should've expired at the pumpfake

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
And also, watch the play again. We got robbed. Not only Vince traveled (like Allen last year, but I know they weren't going to call that), but the shot clock should've expired at the pumpfake

:bryan: Stop it nobody likes a whiner. I feel like my Mavs aren't good enough to beat the Spurs, but they're damn sure good enough to damage them for the next team the Spurs face. The longer this series goes on increases the chances of the Spurs not making it to the finals.