San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
not at all...spurs gotta get there 1st...miami has an easier road than the spurs this year.

No doubt

Spurs always lose when you least expect them to, so ironically everyone is expecting them to shid the bed somewhere in the playoffs in Round 2 vs. PDX/HOU or in the WCF vs. OKC.

I really don't want to see OKC vs. MIA again... Scott Brooks is going to ruin that series before it even begins for his team.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
No doubt

Spurs always lose when you least expect them to, so ironically everyone is expecting them to shid the bed somewhere in the playoffs in Round 2 vs. PDX/HOU or in the WCF vs. OKC.

I really don't want to see OKC vs. MIA again... Scott Brooks is going to ruin that series before it even begins for his team.

Phoenix would have a better chance than Houston...

We match up Very well verses Houston...

Dwight would literally get taken out the series...

Plus no Beverly??

Lin would get roasted..

Okc has a tougher road

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No doubt

the west will be interesting....to me a lot will depend on the health of westbrook and parker...i think the spurs take out okc this time around.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Phoenix would have a better chance than Houston...

We match up Very well verses Houston...

Dwight would literally get taken out the series...

Plus no Beverly??

Lin would get roasted..they

Okc has a tougher road

I can't take Phoenix seriously. Young squad, playing up and down, the Spurs have a lot of guys who like to do the same thing...

Harden loves playing the Spurs, he's gonna gun for 40 on ya'll... Parsons will come out of the woodwork too

Blazers up until the last couple meetings have had the Spurs #

If the Grizzlies can move up to 7th or 6th... I can see them pulling an upset or making either LAC or OKC beaten up. The Spurs have figured out the Grizzlies though.

One thing the Spurs do is jump on teams and finish them early.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think Mark Jackson will eventually get fired??

That Warrior team has too many pieces to be playing the way they do

maybe...but i think the warriors over achieved big time last year...to me they arent that good....to much reliance on jump shooting

and this year unfortunately for them dwight went to houston and portland got really good....not to mention their injuries (again)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't take Phoenix seriously. Young squad, playing up and down, the Spurs have a lot of guys who like to do the same thing...

Harden loves playing the Spurs, he's gonna gun for 40 on ya'll... Parsons will come out of the woodwork too

Blazers up until the last couple meetings have had the Spurs #

If the Grizzlies can move up to 7th or 6th... I can see them pulling an upset or making either LAC or OKC beaten up. The Spurs have figured out the Grizzlies though.

One thing the Spurs do is jump on teams and finish them early.

the spurs have a system they play...they get guys who fit into that system...thats why it seems like they all do the same thing...other teams make their system fit the players they have