San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I love how the team is playing. I want them to keep winning. fukk losing, just to lose. 2 years ago we were rolling like this and ended up losing 4 straight to the Thunder. But we so much better than that team. And even last year's squad.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I love how the team is playing. I want them to keep winning. fukk losing, just to lose. 2 years ago we were rolling like this and ended up losing 4 straight to the Thunder. But we so much better than that team. And even last year's squad.
The only thing that worries me slightly is we're not seeing MVParker from last year. Maybe he'll step it up in the offs. He looks about 90% to me though.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
The only thing that worries me slightly is we're not seeing MVParker from last year. Maybe he'll step it up in the offs. He looks about 90% to me though.

I wish he hadn't played ball over the summer; dude should have rested like the rest of the squad did.

This is team's bench is sooo much better. Mills is TP lite in the sense he can bring instant offense and is an instant upgrade over Garl Neal. The addition of Beli has helped bring another scorer off the bench and Aryes, although he won't play much, is more useful on this squad than Bonner since Beli is our top 3 point shooter. The continued development of Leonard has REALLY helped too

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

If we get this winning streak out the way,we are allowed a margin for error...rather now then the playoffs....

We haven't peaked yet

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
2EmpIAX.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Man it's about time for those Duncan and Manu DNP's...

come on Pop...don't push these dudes cause of a streak and have one get hurt with 2 games left in the season :patrice::lupe:...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I feel the same way....fukk the streak

Yeah it was cool at first...but come on man we all know the drill...Rest them during the OKC game...get that fine...and keep it moving...

Wasn't Danny Green just in a walking boot ?

Come on Pop...

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Yeah it was cool at first...but come on man we all know the drill...Rest them during the OKC game...get that fine...and keep it moving...

Wasn't Danny Green just in a walking boot ?

Come on Pop...

I want us at full strength come playoff time...

OKC imo is the only thing keeping us from the Finals...

We can beat Miami...