San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@Public Enemies @360dagod @R.U.L.E. @Prado210 @malbaker86 @AlbertPullhoez @duckbutta @the kid @VBM @mad82109

Brehs I know we all gloom and doom right now but I have to bring to your attention this act of TREASON commited by @Mr210

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-spurs-should-trade-duncan-to-the-thunder.186325/page-2

You been around repping the Spurs for a bit so I give you this chance to explain yourself:birdman:

Please dont say you were joking cause you dont create a thread talking about trading the goat Timothy Theodore Duncan:birdman:

Fellow Spur brehs what say you do we forgive or hang him for his crimes against the great Spurs Nation?
commodus_eh.jpg

The mere thought of trading Tim Duncan...the audacity to post such foolishness
andre-giant-choke.gif

The Swag Antonio group is a forgiving group though...lord knows I felt a type of way about us given Manu a contract AT all...

I think we should give Mr 210 a chance to explain himself...

But...it had better been temporary insanity or
gif-wrong.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@Public Enemies @360dagod @R.U.L.E. @Prado210 @malbaker86 @AlbertPullhoez @duckbutta @the kid @VBM @mad82109

Brehs I know we all gloom and doom right now but I have to bring to your attention this act of TREASON commited by @Mr210

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-spurs-should-trade-duncan-to-the-thunder.186325/page-2

You been around repping the Spurs for a bit so I give you this chance to explain yourself:birdman:

Please dont say you were joking cause you dont create a thread talking about trading the goat Timothy Theodore Duncan:birdman:

Fellow Spur brehs what say you do we forgive or hang him for his crimes against the great Spurs Nation?
commodus_eh.jpg
Exitar_(Earth-616)_from_Uncanny_Avengers_Vol_1_15_001.jpg

Unforgivable. He's dead to me.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
@Mr210 we tried to give you a chance to explain yourself but you refuse to defend yourself against this act of treason .

The people have spoken and they find you guilty of treason against the foundation of our team the great Timothy Theodore Duncan of the almighty San Antonio Spurs, The Big Fundamental,The Dynasty Destroyer(Lakers 2003),The Real Governor of New Jersey(Nets 2003) Pimp of Pimps(Detroit 2005) The King Breaker (Cavs 2007)Lord of the Low Post and the One True King of the Power Forwards. Brehs on this board disown you.

If I see you post in Spurs threads it's neg on site. :birdman:

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
:whoa:

Iv'e said some pretty outlandish shyt out of frustration & shyt. Maybe he was in the heat of a moment he was having. But if he seriously meant it....

:camby:

no explanations necessary...:beli:

The mere thought of trading Tim Duncan...the audacity to post such foolishness
andre-giant-choke.gif

The Swag Antonio group is a forgiving group though...lord knows I felt a type of way about us given Manu a contract AT all...

I think we should give Mr 210 a chance to explain himself...

But...it had better been temporary insanity or
gif-wrong.gif

Exitar_(Earth-616)_from_Uncanny_Avengers_Vol_1_15_001.jpg

Unforgivable. He's dead to me.

Sick Picture breh kind of looks like my man Thanos who is that?

:camby:

Nothing else to discuss about him

I don't know why but this shyt legit made me :russ: for a good 5 minutes...

Just the pure disdain of the phrase...:russ:

This dude does not even want to open a dialog about the situation :russ::russ:

fukk him. Smh.

:beli:
Like the other breh said, Trade and Timothy Theodore Duncan should never :fire:ever:fire: be in the same sentence.:birdman:

Dude is done :ufdup:

I expect you all to Neg this man if you see him posting in ANY Spurs thread for the blasphemy spewed about the Lord of the Low Post. It aint that many of us Spurs brehs on this board to begin with but we must be united nonetheless. I would expect yall to check me if I say something reckless and vice versa. Spurs fans are held to a higher standard.:blessed:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

I expect you all to Neg this man if you see him posting in ANY Spurs thread for the blasphemy spewed about the Lord of the Low Post. It aint that many of us Spurs brehs on this board to begin with but we must be united nonetheless. I would expect yall to check me if I say something reckless and vice versa. Spurs fans are held to a higher standard.:blessed:
Exitar...one of the Celestials.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Already in the coliseum right now seeing if he posted anything so i can neg him :birdman:

Posting in a spurs thread is not enough because there are only about 12 of us who post in it anyway...and unlike these other bum ass franchises no one who ever bumps the spurs thread but us cause all these other clowns know that the Swag Antonio machine just keeps on rolling along...like it has been for damn near 2 decades :blessed:

Dungawd is not just the King of the PF's...he is the Tyrant of the PF's...all of his contemporaries have wilted under his greatness...only two of them are in the league anymore...Garnet is washed up...and Dirk game is so lightweight I can't even really put him in a category with the One true king :smugdraper:
and as his royal guard it is our duty to not just punish the person who speaks such outlandish things...but punish the air he breathes...the water he drinks...the land he lives on...:birdman::demonic:

Any post by Mr 210 in any Coli thread about any topic will be a Neg from me period...:birdman::demonic:

Any person dapping one of his post will be negged as well :birdman::demonic:

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Already in the coliseum right now seeing if he posted anything so i can neg him :birdman:

Posting in a spurs thread is not enough because there are only about 12 of us who post in it anyway...and unlike these other bum ass franchises no one who ever bumps the spurs thread but us cause all these other clowns know that the Swag Antonio machine just keeps on rolling along...like it has been for damn near 2 decades :blessed:

Dungawd is not just the King of the PF's...he is the Tyrant of the PF's...all of his contemporaries have wilted under his greatness...only two of them are in the league anymore...Garnet is washed up...and Dirk game is so lightweight I can't even really put him in a category with the One true king :smugdraper:
and as his royal guard it is our duty to not just punish the person who speaks such outlandish things...but punish the air he breathes...the water he drinks...the land he lives on...:birdman::demonic:

Any post by Mr 210 in any Coli thread about any topic will be a Neg from me period...:birdman::demonic:

Ahhh the "Scorched Earth" approach I like it:ehh:

Aight if that how brehs feel here I am a rider for the cause:salute:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio

:dead: :whew: