San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I've seen this movie before its looking real bleak right now but all I care about with this team is that when the playoffs start this team is healthy rather it happen now than later.

I do believe we need to make a move though we need another player that can create their own shot question is who can we trade for? I know Green is a nice chip but that Defense and 3pt shooting will be needed in the playoffs I dont know where to begin brehs

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I've seen this movie before its looking real bleak right now but all I care about with this team is that when the playoffs start this team is healthy rather it happen now than later.

I do believe we need to make a move though we need another player that can create their own shot question is who can we trade for? I know Green is a nice chip but that Defense and 3pt shooting will be needed in the playoffs I dont know where to begin brehs
Yeah we gotta make a trade. Tell me Arron Afflalo wouldnt be good in a Spurs uniform. He would immediately solidify our starting SG spot, make the bench stronger by moving Manu and Bellinelli there, plus we'd get some extra needed blackleticisim on the team.

Make it happen RC :obama:

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Yeah we gotta make a trade. Tell me Arron Afflalo wouldnt be good in a Spurs uniform. He would immediately solidify our starting SG spot, make the bench stronger by moving Manu and Bellinelli there, plus we'd get some extra needed blackleticisim on the team.

I was racking my brain earlier trying to figure out who the Spurs could really use and you fukking nailed it breh i dont think size is our issue just because of how the NBA is getting small and besides Memphis no one can really has two soild bigs that can score and defend Affalo make too much sense breh what would it take to get him?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Spurs need a guy who can play and defend SFs... Afflao is another 6'5' guard, you all need a wing behind Leonard

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I was racking my brain earlier trying to figure out who the Spurs could really use and you fukking nailed it breh i dont think size is our issue just because of how the NBA is getting small and besides Memphis no one can really has two soild bigs that can score and defend Affalo make too much sense breh what would it take to get him?
He only make 7.5 million I believe. Danny Green would have to get moved off top and maybe one of our extra guards and a draft pick maybe.

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If we run into OKC in the off's, it's gonna be an issue. Ibaka and Collison work us over everytime we play.

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
If we run into OKC in the off's, it's gonna be an issue. Ibaka and Collison work us over everytime we play.

Listen I know what you thinking but breh aint NO WAY IN HELL IBAKA WILL SHOOT 11-11 AGAIN

Plus lets give props where it warranted Splitter stepped it up last season and this season before he got injured I think we are in much better shape if we face them in regards to OKC bigs

Super Saiyen Durant and a healthy Westbrook on the other hand:merchant:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life

He will be a great assest to the Spurs. Afflalo can shoot anywhere on the court and has post move and knows how to play defense.