San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We had a Top 5 moment in the NBA already in this game...

Either last 1st or early 2nd quarter...Leviathan Leonard grabbed an offensive rebound and a putback and Hubie said..."Whoa...look out...wow...i mean come on...somebody must have left a window or panel open on the mezzanine...Leonard just came in front out of nowhere" :bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
lol renig my last statement

ya was bout too tell u check that box score
but its only 1 half shyt happens :manny:

either way this is a balanced performance tonite and timmy doing better which is a good sign

league gonna be in trouble once we get our offense rolling and we even haven't yet :laff:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Lol at people thinking Kyrie is better than Parker on here :dead:

Timmy shooting well again :wow: I have you all as winning this year, you nikkas better not get injured or mess up :ufdup:

dont jinx us fam :to:

we got a good shot we more focused better defense this year and offense but well see what happens when the playoffs come

:snoop: thinking kyrie is better than parker but i respect kryie game and like him
parker stay underrated best pg in the league imo

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
dont jinx us fam :to:

we got a good shot we more focused better defense this year and offense but well see what happens when the playoffs come

:snoop: thinking kyrie is better than parker but i respect kryie game and like him
parker stay underrated best pg in the league imo

:whoa: I'm not jinxing ya'll... I had MIA winning last year but really thought they'd struggle in the Finals vs. you all or the Grizz. Turns out I was right and then some... I was wrong about them just coasting through the East though...didn't believe in IND

But I really think SA is the best team in basketball without question.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:whoa: I'm not jinxing ya'll... I had MIA winning last year but really thought they'd struggle in the Finals vs. you all or the Grizz. Turns out I was right and then some... I was wrong about them just coasting through the East though...didn't believe in IND

But I really think SA is the best team in basketball without question.

i had us beating them but not losing in that heartbreaking fashion though :to:
and we still almost did in game 7
i think if parker didn't get hurt it would of greatly helped he wasn't the same once that hammy injury happened

once playoff time comes i pray for the teams that play us we gonna come out guns blazing
if we make the finals we won't take it for granted even more not too say we did but we gonna be even more focused