Samsung Galaxy S5

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
16mp camera? :dead: I'm looking forward to the medium/low light tests this thing does, especially if the sensor size didn't change much, if at all. Idk why these companies love pixel pushing so much. Casual shots turn to shyt unless sunlit. Note 3 made that painfully evident. :scusthov:

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Phone looks pretty good actually, I like what they did with the cam. Fastest autofocus on any smartphone?! I'll take that, plus you can apply different features on pics after taking them instead of having to find the right setting.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Phone looks pretty good actually, I like what they did with the cam. Fastest autofocus on any smartphone?! I'll take that, plus you can apply different features on pics after taking them instead of having to find the right setting.
:ehh: good point

But the Sony Z1 has the same camera as the Z2. I might be able to save a few hundun :usure:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
All these people hate on apple but Samsung does the same thing. We at a point where the smartphone market has matured, so I wouldn't expect to see anything revolutionary for quite a long time