In the Silver Lining
2ngt1k1.jpg

just :wow: ........

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen black women say "I don't date black men", "I don't see color", and "I'm open to different races"

Most chicks down to swirl will post a pic with a black female friend or with a black guy. Just one. It's all you really need.

Have some class about your shyt and try not to seem so desperate when you online date, brehettes

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Look at this c00n all in his feelings trying to decipher and decode why white bytches say they don't date Black men on social media or other sites........

This nikka lookin mighty desperate........Even going as far as asking for other dudes to go research other sites to see if other races of women are saying this...Could it be nikka that they racist and don't like you breh.....Nikkas will try to go to the longest lengths to find that pawg lovin huh? :pachaha:

This the life of a bed buck and bed wench...

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
This dude over here breaking down latinas and asian women like, "they don't say it."

Yea, because it's implied.

Look man, nikkas need to get out the house and talk to women. Get your stuff together and roll with who you roll with.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What kinda fakkit ass nikka gets in his feelings because cacs don't like him.

Most women who have fat asses like nikkas. Stay in that lane you bytch ass nikkas.

You already losing if you walkin the streets with a cac. You losing even more if she looks like a witch, a ptrydactl, a pitbull or a fat bytch. Just stop.

This nikka got manboobs and look like mush mouth. He gonna have trouble with most bytches

Last edited: