Daps
2ngt1k1.jpg

Gtfoh :laff::laff::laff:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I don't even know why this dude is so mad. He lives in the USA which according to Wikipedia is 62.6% Non-Hispanic White and 13.2% Black. So even if most American white women don't date black guys, just based on those percentages alone, there are likely more white women who are open to dating a black man than black men who are open to dating a white woman.

And :mjlol: at him thinking that a white chick automatically fukks with black men just because she's thick

Last edited:

IceDragon

All Star
Daps

Oh damn man the Coli never fails :russ:

Now i will say that a good number of women (but not all) that talk about not liking black men are super quick to let everyone know and be all up in your face about it. It's like they assume all black men automatically want them that shyt is :childplease::mjlol:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
How do y'all find these nikkas :dwillhuh:
I swear. It's like y'all folks go out of y'all way to find these odd ass nikkas with these weird ass opinions just to share it with the coli
:camby:This is all internet shyt that no black folks say or think in real life. Seriously, sexual prowess? No one uses that term. No one except white boys.

If you're a young/youngish black dude who looks good and carries himself well, women of all skin colors, ethnicities, and nationalities line up to get at you. I'm sure the same can be said for white dudes. But again, this is real life we're speaking on. You know, like going to school, going to the gym, going out around town, attend different events, socializing.

I would even say black dudes with their shyt together (in shape, educated, solid mouthpiece, etc.) have an advantage over pretty much everybody out here. A lot of girls have been fed that prince charming nonsense since birth and they've been looking at these corny white guys and realizing, "these dudes don't have it."

Y'all need to get off the internet man