Sambo Trying To Decipher Why White Women Say They Don't Date Black Men

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Will-Smiths-How-Come-He-Dont-Want-Me-Man-Quote.gif

YOU KNOW WHAT THO...Its Okay if you dont want me Ms. racist white woman....I dont need you then cause imma find me another beautiful white woman, and shes gunna love me even if she feels im inferior to her. We're gunna have beautiful mulatto babies that will go to college, and pen articles on how hard it is to be mixed and have good hair. IMMA BE ALRIGHT!

tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo5_r1_250.gif

Who am I kidding....Racist white woman I need YOU. Please! PLEASE!

celebs-crying-willsmith.gif

Okay Then YOU STILL DONT WANT ME....To hell with YOU!

tumblr_m1agntHkpW1qd150io7_r1_250.gif

Stages of c00n Grief: Denial, Bargaining, Anger, Isolation, Acceptance

27x2rsi.jpg%3E

family-matters-dad--large-msg-124542768046.jpg

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
YOU KNOW WHAT THO...Its Okay if you dont want me Ms. racist white woman....I dont need you then cause imma find me another beautiful white woman, and shes gunna love me even if she feels im inferior to her. We're gunna have beautiful mulatto babies that will go to college, and pen articles on how hard it is to be mixed and have good hair. IMMA BE ALRIGHT!

tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo5_r1_250.gif

Who am I kidding....Racist white woman I need YOU. Please! PLEASE!

celebs-crying-willsmith.gif

Okay Then YOU STILL DONT WANT ME....To hell with YOU!

tumblr_m1agntHkpW1qd150io7_r1_250.gif

Stages of c00n Grief: Denial, Bargaining, Anger, Isolation, Acceptance

27x2rsi.jpg%3E

family-matters-dad--large-msg-124542768046.jpg
:laff:

This nikka, man...:mjlol:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
This isn't the first time I've seen a black man looking for acceptance from white women. I used to be a member of datehookup.com, and the things that I witnessed like black men always making thread such as "why white women don't like black men" :heh: The white girls of datehookup.com keep telling those c00ns that they don't date black men and don't find none of them attractive. It was a pathetic sight to see, brehs. I had to cancel out my account because the c00ns keep making the same threads. White women were irritated by black male members who kept asking them if they like black men and them bytches even post the private messages for the other posters to see:heh: