Sambo Trying To Decipher Why White Women Say They Don't Date Black Men

Tae

All Star
Daps
Look at this c00n all in his feelings trying to decipher and decode why white bytches say they don't date Black men on social media or other sites........

This nikka lookin mighty desperate........Even going as far as asking for other dudes to go research other sites to see if other races of women are saying this...Could it be nikka that they racist and don't like you breh.....Nikkas will try to go to the longest lengths to find that pawg lovin huh? :pachaha:

According to many coli brehs:
1. A black man can pull any white chick they want, any, it doesn't matter; in America, Russia, Scandinavia, Sweden, Russia, Poland...don't forget Germany, German chicks LOVEEEEE black men.
2. Most white chicks secretly want black men but suppress it because of societal pressure.
3. If she has a noticeable ass it means she fukks with black dudes.

What else am I missing :lupe:

Daps
According to many coli brehs:
1. A black man can pull any white chick they want, any, it doesn't matter; in America, Russia, Scandinavia, Sweden, Russia, Poland...don't forget Germany, German chicks LOVEEEEE black men.
2. Most white chicks secretly want black men but suppress it because of societal pressure.
3. If she has a noticeable ass it means she fukks with black dudes.

What else am I missing :lupe:
The black woman and the white man are conspiring to keep the true love of nikkas and pawgs from happening.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
2ngt1k1.jpg

:laff::laff::laff:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
It's better to be attracted to individuals instead of a group as a whole. This "I don't date black guys" is the main reason why I hold off on getting too high on white women. I've never been into the whole pawg movement either. It's pathetic to imagine being attracted to a white woman who secretly would not give you the time of day.

Edit: this isn't a post about being turned off by white women for those making assumptions. I'm not on that insecurity wave.

Last edited: