Saltburn - Movie (Starring Jacob Elodi/Directed by Emerald Fennell)/Trailer

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I found the movie interesting, although not necessarily enjoyable. It was okay I guess, but I didn’t think the last section of the movie was that strong.

There are some fukked up scenes, but I didn’t really find them shocking or disturbing. Just gross and weird. I also could have done without a scene of a guy dancing naked, or as they say in Always Sunny, ‘hanging dong’.

Barry Keoghan definitely has the right look a play a creep (also in The Killing of a Sacred Deer), but he’s obviously much older than a college kid. There was some funny dark comedy in it, especially with Rosemund Pike.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I found the movie interesting, although not necessarily enjoyable. It was okay I guess, but I didn’t think the last section of the movie was that strong.

There are some fukked up scenes, but I didn’t really find them shocking or disturbing. Just gross and weird. I also could have done without a scene of a guy dancing naked, or as they say in Always Sunny, ‘hanging dong’.

Barry Keoghan definitely has the right look a play a creep (also in The Killing of a Sacred Deer), but he’s obviously much older than a college kid. There was some funny dark comedy in it, especially with Rosemund Pike.

exactly where I landed. This is getting a lot of attention on streaming, as several people have hit me up to talk about it. I always recommend The Talented Mr. Ripley, much better movie, but Saltburn has some value too.