Saltburn - Movie (Starring Jacob Elodi/Directed by Emerald Fennell)/Trailer

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I gave Fennell some leeway after Promising Young Women because the movie was great until the end, which felt like a studio suggestion instead of the real thing.

I was wrong. She might be a poor man's Yorgos Lanthimos. Or a less artful Luca Guadagnino. This movie was not good.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:dame: x1000

I am actually surprised the director of this movie is a woman, it seemed like it would be a gay man.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
beautiful movie. even the pause stuff is so well shot that you have to appreciate the confidence by cinematography. however, another situation where the script and the plot are really basic af and not noteworthy, in addition to being disgusting and unpleasant to watch to an extraordinary extent. but... the pawg daughter was super cute, i gotta look up her other movies

F8z79toWMAA0WyL.jpg
You are clearly a white person. Let me look at your posting history to see if you said the N word. :mjpls:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Started off good when they were in Oxford...then they go to saltburn and it kinda falls into weird gay shyt....would probably have enjoyed it more if it was 2 women in the lead.

Dude is a loser in beginning with no social skills and somehow also a genius at manipulating people....which one is it :mindblown:

Liked how it was shot though.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Started off good when they were in Oxford...then they go to saltburn and it kinda falls into weird gay shyt....would probably have enjoyed it more if it was 2 women in the lead.

Dude is a loser in beginning with no social skills and somehow also a genius at manipulating people....which one is it :mindblown:

Liked how it was shot though.
Because it touches a nerve in your closet gay veins, have to write it here why you felt betrayed because of the homo erotic tones?
Sure.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I gave Fennell some leeway after Promising Young Women because the movie was great until the end, which felt like a studio suggestion instead of the real thing.

I was wrong. She might be a poor man's Yorgos Lanthimos. Or a less artful Luca Guadagnino. This movie was not good.
It fell apart 3/4 of the way through.