Saigon - 777 Resurrection (Discussion Thread)

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Got a lot of respect for Tech and what he did, happy for the guy, I really am but Stange Music is Gathering Of The Juggalos type shyt and the thought of Saigon being being that guy now is just funny

nah Strange as a label isn’t Juggalo shyt. I’ve been a huge fan of Tech for 20+ years now and I don’t get into that Juggalo shyt (no offence @Juggalo Fred)

He has that fan base and that’s due mostly to the face paint and some of the subject matter. But as a label, there’s a lot more to it. Krizz Kaliko can sing and spit like a demon, Rittz was signed to them for a while, Jay Rock released an album under Strange, They have some fast/intricate spitters like CES Cru etc. Mayday is a band, I think the last album was on a reggae vibe. They have just started a pop division, not my style of music for the most part but it’s not Juggalo shyt.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
And wtf going on with tru life??
After Future signed him, he hasn't done much. He released music but no traction. He should probably work behind the scenes, maybe work with new talent, if he hasn't started already.

The "Get a buzz because I'm authentic but have minimal talent" era is over. He went to jail during the time he had any kind of buzz.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Saigon definitely and a bit of a run I'm not sure how he fumbled that Just Blaze project but this album going triple styrofoam

that_boy_kilso

mix engineer
Daps
Reppin
Brasil
MF Effect is crazy, its like Letter P but even harder, i mixed an early version of the song and he killed that shyt... This project gonna be pretty dope!