Saigon - 777 Resurrection (Discussion Thread)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Lots of talk about his discography in here but I haven't seen anyone mention "All In a Day's Work" with Statik. I enjoyed that project and still run it from time to time on a road trip or something.
I was waiting for that too.

One of the hardest mothafukkin songs ever IMO. My homie and I used to whip around bumping this shyt on repeat. Still know all the words :pachaha:

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
I was hoping you were going to say Alchemist, Pete Rock, Primo or even Just Blaze again....Streetrunner unfortunately doesn't get me excited at all

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Got a lot of respect for Tech and what he did, happy for the guy, I really am but Stange Music is Gathering Of The Juggalos type shyt and the thought of Saigon being being that guy now is just funny

Strange music doesn't interfere with their artist creativity tho so Saigon would be free to release whatever he wanted and they'd support.

Tech is a good dude, does right by other artists even if theres no record contract involved. I heard he was the one that connected kendrick to Dr Dre after Touring with him and jay rock.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me when I'm Rhyming remarkable Timing:ahh:

...good to see the homie Sai back at it:salute:

Warning Shots:mj: & Greatest Story Never Told still in heavy rotation:whew: