Sacramento Music Thread...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
To be fair Snubbz and Mozzy do the same thing

But Lav been dropping some tight ass songs since he's been out of jail, he been networking his ass off too, if he had that Empire backing he would definitely be well known now

I feel the same way about all these dudes too. At a certain point your music should show artistic maturation in your content, too. None of these guys illustrate that and they all mid-30s plus, I know Lav got 5 years on me so he at least 36...

We in an age in Sac hip hop where the young rappers have no content diversity really, and all grew up looking up to these cats. To me Lav would have so much power if his messaging was different. This nikka literally raps just like he did a decade-plus ago...

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
I feel the same way about all these dudes too. At a certain point your music should show artistic maturation in your content, too. None of these guys illustrate that and they all mid-30s plus, I know Lav got 5 years on me so he at least 36...

We in an age in Sac hip hop where the young rappers have no content diversity really, and all grew up looking up to these cats. To me Lav would have so much power if his messaging was different. This nikka literally raps just like he did a decade-plus ago...

Exactly his content is trash but so is his skill. Iggy literally hasn’t improved at all. His lil ABC raps are hard to listen to. Having money don’t mean u got talent for music.

Daps
Exactly his content is trash but so is his skill. Iggy literally hasn’t improved at all. His lil ABC raps are hard to listen to. Having money don’t mean u got talent for music.

Who is Iggy? If you talking about lav how are his raps ABC? name some songs you think that's like that

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
Who is Iggy? If you talking about lav how are his raps ABC? name some songs you think that's like that

Typo yeah I meant Lav. Oh his hook game is trash to.
Have You Ever
What Else
Huh

just to name a few but not think bruh is terrible so I don’t to much click on his shyt no more. I got a couple homies that bump him tho. Oh the album wit Philthy was garbage to