murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
@murksiderock

U hear they killed the nikka bris

Last night

Bruh I just got the info about an hour or two ago...

It's a gotdamn shame, I know some cats our age from that side so even though I never met dude, I feel the loss. shyt is sad...

I was just telling people a couple weeks back some shyt about Lav and the older Sac rappers of this generation making all this drill music, nikkas have a responsibility to make better music. These young dudes grew up following Lav and Mozzy and these older cats and that's all nikkas from the city wanna talk about...

I hate it, youngin couldn't stay outta trouble and he got kids, fam. He was really talented and had a shot of really going somewhere if cats were leading him better and he got his head out his ass...

RIP, Sac won't forget about him, he a legend to these young dudes...

Daps
I heard that Sacramento been a warzone lately since the deaths of jody and squeeze

On ig some guys from Mozzy camp was laughing and making jokes about Bris death

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Bruh was playing a dangerous game. Being a Ridge nikka and Funkin wit the P it’s only a matter of time. He was playing a very dangerous game. RIP to the youngn tho
Yea, I'm not even from Sac/the Bay. But, I've always fukked with y'alls music more than I did LA's (not to say I don't fukk with LA's music).

I can't really speak on the whole Mozzy beef situation, but damn. Shyt was real.

:francis:

I thought he was only beefin with Uzzy not the wole set.

Daps
Bruh I just got the info about an hour or two ago...

It's a gotdamn shame, I know some cats our age from that side so even though I never met dude, I feel the loss. shyt is sad...

I was just telling people a couple weeks back some shyt about Lav and the older Sac rappers of this generation making all this drill music, nikkas have a responsibility to make better music. These young dudes grew up following Lav and Mozzy and these older cats and that's all nikkas from the city wanna talk about...

I hate it, youngin couldn't stay outta trouble and he got kids, fam. He was really talented and had a shot of really going somewhere if cats were leading him better and he got his head out his ass...

RIP, Sac won't forget about him, he a legend to these young dudes...

Murk this brotha had real talent he had a real chance to blow like mozzy for sac.

U put me on him i never heard of him before u brought him up

And when i heard him i seen he had real talent and started following him.

This the reason mozzy left sac and lav trying to leave u cant stay in that area with success

Philthy rich was working with him philthy helped mozzy and lav

He was going the right direction