RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meth made this beat along with RZA

Isn't there a rumor Meth made this beat :jbhmm:

Like MurderToCassette said, maybe there was co-production but I remember it as RZA producing the St. Ides Commercial & 4th Disciple producing the Mt. Dew commercial.

edit: found the quote:

“Like I made the beat to the St. Ides. song ‘Special Brew.’ RZA sampled the drums, but that’s me playing the keyboard on that original St. Ides shyt. I just don’t do it often because I’m lazy. I did ‘Judgement Day’ too. I put that together. Mind you, I didn’t sample any of the music. I just put it together the way I liked it."

Method Man Breaks Down His 25 Most Essential Songs

So co-production w/ RZA sampling and Meth arranging the sample on the keyboard.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mike e clark would own both of them
giphy.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that bassline :picard::noah:

:scust::scust::scust:

I had this single on cassette. One of the hardest beats ever. Fame bodied that.

Primo got that head nod, choppy, hard drums sound while RZA used samples like no else did and had a gritty, soulful vibe. Their styles are so different but I'm kinda leaning towards RZA because his work is so unique and outside the box. Primo's probably my favorite all time though.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Team Robert keeps talking all this “if” and “can” shyt...no confidence in The Abbot whatsoever smh.

Y’all ain’t Wu-Nation foreal.

Frauds.

Go be Cilvaringz fans or somn smdh

:laff:

Last edited:
Daps
i prefer cappadonna's run over ghost

Been saying this for years, and Ghostface's "Run" is an amazing track, so that's saying something........no pun intended

:myman:

But that Cappa track is one of my top 10 Wu joints.

Overall as a producer and fan, I put Preem over Rza cuz I consider Preem the GOAT. Which is kinda weird in retrospect cuz Wu is my second favorite hip-hop act after BCC :patrice:

But we're not talking entire catalogue's here. If that were the case, I personally think Premier would run away with this easily. He's the personification of what hip-hop sounds like. But cats are fukking retarded if they think top 20 tracks from RZA can't stand toe to toe with anybody on the planet.