RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
It's the fact that that p*ssy ass nikka stay saying slick shyt. He that bytch nikka you know on the block that would say some sideways shyt about some next nikka and then get his shyt mollywopped when the nikka heard he said it about him.

And he would still be talking shyt after being mollywhopped too :dead:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Thats nice for sure but Havoc still takes it. Theres no Alchemist answer for shook ones part 2. Alc might have an answer for everything else Hav got but that's the great leveller.
ALC is in my top ten but he can’t fukk with Survival of The Fittest, Hell on Earth, Give Up The Goods. Havoc is only behind the greats but only because he didn’t work that much outside of Mobb.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fam. The issue is that Premo got classic beats on Illmatic, Ready To Die, Reasonable Doubt, Life After Death. It Was Written, In My Lifetime, I Am, Vol 3. Bro the list goes on. And this is just the heavy hitting top 5 nikkas. We ain’t even getting into all the other shyt he did for people. It’s gonna be a hard battle for RZA. Premo even gave some Korean nikkas a straight up banger. Lol. With this.

I agree but that's not what I'm saying.

Cats are in here talking about Primo is more diverse like Rza ain't did film scores. But that's a moot point. Nobody is tuning into this shyt to hear no god damn Limp Bizkit. Or film scores, for that matter.

If Premier plays Limp Bizkit song he's gonna lose to me off GP. shyt would fukk up the whole momentum of his set.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Premo list. This list was WAY harder to make. Lol
@Billy Ocean @hex
@xiceman191 @Jigganaut @Piff Perkins
@Ziggiy

So Ghetto

Just To Get A Rep

Full Clip

You Know My Steez

Moment Of Truth

Mass Appeal

Memory Lane

Crooklyn Dodgers 95

Nas Is Like

Livin Proof

Rhyme No More/A Million and One Questions

Memory Lane

10 Crack Commandments

DWYCK

Represent

D Evils

I Gave You Power

Kick In The Door

Unbelievable

NY State Of Mind

Edit: added Nas Is Like. Forgot about it.

I'd put "Devil's Pie" somewhere in there. Also "D. Original", if not "Come Clean". Also "Take It Personal".

Fred.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Please don’t get Canceled ... please don’t get “rescheduled”...

LividBouncyBuckeyebutterfly-size_restricted.gif