RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Daps
DJ Premier going to be flaunting on the decks too...scratching & all sort of shyt....he's not the type to just press play & start to head nod & make these funny faces like this previous battles...

Don't forget RZA is a DJ too. I still got tapes I recorded off the radio back in '98 when RZA was guest DJing for Sway and Tech on The Wakeup Show when DJ Revolution was off for a few weeks. He can definitely spin a dope set, and it wasn't like he was playing all Wu joints for the couple of shows that he was the DJ. His crate stash is deep.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Premo get my vote. Too many timeless classics - 10 Crack Commandments, NY State of Mind, So Ghetto :blessed::blessed::blessed: then you throw in a modern track like Sandra's Rose

but then RZA could play damn near the whole Supreme Clientele :noah:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Don't forget RZA is a DJ too. I still got tapes I recorded off the radio back in '98 when RZA was guest DJing for Sway and Tech on The Wakeup Show when DJ Revolution was off for a few weeks. He can definitely spin a dope set, and it wasn't like he was playing all Wu joints for the couple of shows that he was the DJ. His crate stash is deep.

Agreed but i wouldn't be surprised if RZA on some meditation shyt...playing his joints with candles lit in some lotus position :russ:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The one thing about preemo .. is most of his stuff have the same drums... thats how we used to tell a preemo beat back in the day .. his drums and scratches.. RZA was gritty with different drums)
thats Preemos only downfall .. alot of his drum patterns can sound repetitious.