RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
mase-gif.gif
:dead:...please...all the cacs I see with their Wu Tang and Rza tattoos.....

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
White kids are not familiar with Preme's catalogue like that though as opposed to Rza....tell me I'm lying....

Shut the fukk up. Preemo has a large base of white fans that worship his work. Probably more than RZA. He's like the underground champ to them nikkas. RZA don't make tracks with underground Hip Hop artists. Preemo has a BUNCH of tracks with underground artists. Not that it really matters tho. You bringing this dumbass shyt up in this thread is the reason I called your bytch ass out in the first place.

You've proven you don't know shyt cause you:

1 - Claim only cacs are RZA fans
2 - Claim white Hip Hop fans are not familiar with Preemo's work.

This clown is an idiot.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Shut the fukk up. Preemo has a large base of white fans that worship his work. Probably more than RZA. He's like the underground champ to them nikkas. RZA don't make tracks with underground Hip Hop artists. Preemo has a BUNCH of tracks with underground artists. Not that it really matters tho. You bringing this dumbass shyt up in this thread is the reason I called your bytch ass out in the first place.

You've proven you don't know shyt cause you:

1 - Claim only cacs are RZA fans
2 - Claim white Hip Hop fans are not familiar with Preemo's work.

This clown is an idiot.
U gonna cry??...:russ:...how about another neg from you??....I swear I didn't know some of u nikkaz was bytch made like this....:laff:...

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm older than you are....so cacs are more familiar with Preme over Rza??....:russ:....
Im 38. I believe both have a similar fanbase...wu is probably more recognized throughout the world.

Fam btw i worked closed with RZAs brother and during tours it was nothing but white people. Dd Premier had his set on a few of yhe shows, everyone knew his material.

I dont get what point you are trying to make. They have a similar audience. Some prefer Preemo while some love RZA beats

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Im 38. I believe both have a similar fanbase...wu is probably more recognized throughout the world.

Fam btw i worked closed with RZAs brother and during tours it was nothing but white people. Dd Premier had his set on a few of yhe shows, everyone knew his material.

I dont get what point you are trying to make. They have a similar audience. Some prefer Preemo while some love RZA beats
Im 40 and was listening to Gangstarr when I was 10....wasnt no cacs really up on them....Ive worked in the music biz for years and know what I'm talking bout....all im saying is the Wu Tang has a large Caucasian fanbase and they will hype him in this battle...thats all I said....and posters caught feelings....:manny:....