RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Im 38. I believe both have a similar fanbase...wu is probably more recognized throughout the world.

Fam btw i worked closed with RZAs brother and during tours it was nothing but white people. Dd Premier had his set on a few of yhe shows, everyone knew his material.

I dont get what point you are trying to make. They have a similar audience. Some prefer Preemo while some love RZA beats

He has to know this. Mostly the same dudes that love RZA love Preemo. Regardless of color.

how many more times you gonna type the same thing? enough

you have regurgitated the same thing 19 times in the thread

He's just trolling at this point.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Im 40 and was listening to Gangstarr when I was 10....wasnt no cacs really up on them....Ive worked in the music biz for years and know what I'm talking bout....all im saying is the Wu Tang has a large Caucasian fanbase and they will hype him in this battle...thats all I said....and posters caught feelings....:manny:....

Your talking about 30 years ago. 30 years ago, wu tang didnt exist and when they did, there shows were filled with mainly black kids. It wasnt until 1997 to 1998 that Wu became globally recognized and so did Gang Starr.

You have your perception. In 2020, both groups have majority fans that are non blacks

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Your talking about 30 years ago. 30 years ago, wu tang didnt exist and when they did, there shows were filled with mainly black kids. It wasnt until 1997 to 1998 that Wu became globally recognized and so did Gang Starr.

You have your perception. In 2020, both groups have majority fans that are non blacks
:dead: ...I dont need a history lesson I lived it bruh....

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Hey your replying bruh....how about you get out your feelings and stop quoting me??...:russ:....

your being annoying, and its also ironic cuz your a Dre/Snoop stan

no one, and i mean NO ONE in the history of hip hop has made more money off white ears than those two. Dr. Dre is Mr. White Folks in hip hop, and its not close to being close :yeshrug:

Dr. Dre's fanbase makes Kanye's look like a Panther party

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
:dead: ...I dont need a history lesson I lived it bruh....

Oh so you dont like an adult discussion. I aint giving you a history lesson. Just saying your talking about gangstarrs fan base from 30 years ago.

Or maybe you one of them, i heard them back before anyone type of guys.

Either way no more response from me.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
When incarcerated Scarface’s drop

:scust:

don’t event hint at it...just look at preem and hit play. matter fact. If I’m RZA that’s my first track...the intro alone on the track can set the fukkin mood....great intro

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Idk, I feel like outside of the Wu-Tang family RZA's production isn't really hittin like that...and a lot of that was hit or miss post-97. whereas Primo could drop multiple Nas and Jigga records, Biggie, etc... I love em both so I don't even care who wins tho. I gotta see this joint ring off..

:wow:

That’s one of the most :scust: beats from Preem I’ve ever heard in my life.

The freaking GOAT :mjcry:

S/O to H-Town for blessing the East Coast with a legend of legends :wow: