Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue

full

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i feel like dj premier shyt just make u bob ur head more imo. rza beats be more laid back n mysterious(with wu). dj premier seems like his stuff is more tailored to do great in a "beat battle atmosphere". doesn't mean hes a better producer musically/technically or anything.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Why are using it as a discounter of his accomplishments then? Make sense please.
How I am doing that? Is it not a fact the Wu Tang fanbase is mostly white?...white hip hop fans tend to be a little over zealous do they not?....look at Eminem for example and his fanbase...IMO it's on the same level as the Wu...it wasn't always like that though....but it is what it is....

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
How I am doing that? Is it not a fact the Wu Tang fanbase is mostly white?...white hip hop fans tend to be a little over zealous do they not?....look at Eminem for example and his fanbase...IMO it's on the same level as the Wu...it wasn't always like that though....but it is what it is....
So if that's the case RZA is definitely winning. You're not making sense dude. :yeshrug:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
So if that's the case RZA is definitely winning. You're not making sense dude. :yeshrug:
I'm making perfect sense....and yes you would think the Rza would win....but against Premier....that isn't happening....I said yesterday in this thread that the cacs in here would hype Rza and so far I've been correct....