RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think some of you are forgetting Wu albums went multi-platinum and soloists went plat or gold. Premier had cuts on albums but no full album he produced ever went multi-platinum, I think Moment of Truth is his only platinum record.
If casuals from the 90s/2000s come in more will have bought and paid for RZA produced albums.
I don't know who is gonna win just saying crowning Primo now is very premature. Wu had a big following and sold as many if not more records than artists Premier did a handful of songs for.

True but Premo has classic tracks with Nas, Biggie, and Hov among others.Casual 90s rap fans are gonna go crazy for Cream, Wu Ain't Nothing to F With, Ice Cream, Triumph, etc...but I'm just saying Premo has bigger records that they'll go crazy over too.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
True but Premo has classic tracks with Nas, Biggie, and Hov among others.Casual 90s rap fans are gonna go crazy for Cream, Wu Ain't Nothing to F With, Ice Cream, Triumph, etc...but I'm just saying Premo has bigger records that they'll go crazy over too.
:yes:....but but but Rza produced multi platinum albums....:dead:....so??....hilarious at some of the arguments....

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The run is crazy, all the Tical singles, ODB singles, OB4CL singles plus album cuts from those as well as the Forever and the W. He has more than enough records. And he has the biggest record between the two as well. It's gonna be close.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The run is crazy, all the Tical singles, ODB singles, OB4CL singles plus album cuts from those as well as the Forever and the W. He has more than enough records. And he has the biggest record between the two as well. It's gonna be close.
exactly

depending on the sequencing the battle isn't a wash. Primo got deeper crates but RZA isn't a slouch.

On paper Just Blaze shoulda took Alchemist out but IRL it was real close and SWIZZ upset Justblaze by sequencing his set better as well.

I'm looking forward to this.... i'm not sure why that triggered fakkit is acting an ass in here. This is fun to me not personal

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
exactly

depending on the sequencing the battle isn't a wash. Primo got deeper crates but RZA isn't a slouch.

On paper Just Blaze shoulda took Alchemist out but IRL it was real close and SWIZZ upset Justblaze by sequencing his set better as well.

I'm looking forward to this.... i'm not sure why that triggered fakkit is acting an ass in here. This is fun to me not personal
I don't even care who wins. I just want a good show. I love them both a lot. But acting like Premier is head and shoulders above because he has more bangers? Na, if anything RZA has more recognizable songs, Premier for all his big artists did album cuts for them not singles. RZA did all the early Wu singles that blew up.