RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
One thing that just occurred to me is that Preem had the competitive advantage of RZA going first. And RZA, to me, won, and to pretty much everyone else it was either a tie or close.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
RZA from 93-97 had the best run ever imo. But his best work was with a handful of artists on a handful of albums. That made his list kind of predictable outside of Maria and Run. Gravel Pit was wack to me. While Primo worked with dozens of artists. The only reason we talk about Group Home is becuz of his production

I used to rap a little and it’s hard to rhyme over RZA beats and not sound like a Wu member. While over Primo beats you can be yourself. A lot of work from RZA could be movie scores. shyt was just a dope moment in hip hop tho. Both of them nikkas showed off and I wasn’t mad at any of the choices
anyone who don't have rza in their top 5 is clinically stupid.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Like others have, Premo could have picked the right shyt
And its still not like he gon slaughter RZA
No sir. 36 Chambers and them first wave of Wu solo joints alone :whew:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
:to: you knew of "lean back" fat joe before "shyt is real" fat joe?

As someone born in ‘92, I didn’t think Fat Joe had a catalog older than 2001/2002 :wow: I grew up on Terror Squad-era Fat Joe, had no idea he had this much piff from the 90’s, most especially this and most especially that John Blaze track :whew: