RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Jards

All Star
Daps
nope...this round might automatically go to RZA

this BK ZOO beat charges me up every fukking time :bustback:
Technical for RZA - True Master made beat so round automatically had to go to Primo

That song gets me the most gassed though - the intro alone is goat with the brudda at the back talking shyt:

“fukk that nikka dirty - he ain’t saying nu’in fukk him!”

:russ:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real Hip Hop White Boys idolise Primo and see RZA as his number one nemesis. Sad fukks :mjlol:

That clown is a Wack producer anyway - ALC already got that spot locked on the GOAT list.
Statitk Selectah is absolute trash.

Jards

All Star
Daps
MACHINE GUN RAP, FOR ALL MY NIKKAS IN THE BACK

200.gif

:damn:
:russ:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta give it to preem. This brought me back to childhood. I just wish I could have seen it live and gotten to see the comments that went on during the ig chat

Jards

All Star
Daps
The playlist doesn't mean anything. It's made after the battle. All Versuz battles are 20 songs. That's the format. Go look through the thread before the battle everyone is listing 20 songs. During the battle Primo is counting down to 20.

NME yesterday:

Vibe interviewing RZA a day before the battle:

You just said Swizz asked for 3 and they went longer than that proving anything after 20 was just to keep the party going.
Beyond 20 obviously counts - people were saying that they didn’t have Triumph, Cream, Mass Appeal, So Ghetto in the original 20 - that’s not the case cause once they got the call from Swizz at 17 rounds to keep going, they adjusted their sets and played those tracks later. They would’ve played them in the original 20 if they didn’t get that call so they both were obviously counting the post 20 tracks

Jards

All Star
Daps
There should be some expectations for sound quality and all of that too. The battle was great but RZA's set up wasn't up to par. Swizz and Tim need to set up guidelines for that next time.
Lol I know this is important to some people but people need to relax about guidelines. Just appreciate this was something everyone in the world was able to witness - we’ve been waiting near 25 years for this.

This wasn’t event that’s been booked and planned for 6 months - they agreed to do this shyt less than a week ago to entertain everyone because of the current circumstances. Swizz, Timbo, Primo or RZA haven’t made a dime from it and no one has paid a penny so everyone needs to enjoy it for what it is.

We probably would never have got this if we weren’t under quarantine as RZA isn’t even active in music like that anymore - he’s on his movie stuff.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
RZA COULDVE gotten killed if Premo played it right. Lol. If I had a Premo set to work with I woulda put in work. To be fair same if I had a RZA set. But for the crowd. I woulda had banger after banger for Premo.
I didn’t watch it yet but before this battle I picked RZA. Premo got to many fire ass beats that was ruined by people.

• Dap
Reactions: hex