RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It'll trend on twitter and there will be a flood of casual listeners. Not just modern casual rap fans...but also casual rap fans who used to listen to rap in the 90s and 00s.

Think about the way even the 90s r&b battles were full of "new" r&b fans who hadn't heard most of the non-Beyonce tracks that were being played. Same thing will happen here.
I think some of you are forgetting Wu albums went multi-platinum and soloists went plat or gold. Premier had cuts on albums but no full album he produced ever went multi-platinum, I think Moment of Truth is his only platinum record.
If casuals from the 90s/2000s come in more will have bought and paid for RZA produced albums.
I don't know who is gonna win just saying crowning Primo now is very premature. Wu had a big following and sold as many if not more records than a big artists Premier did a handful of songs for.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I don't think it really matters if they got the lyrics or not cause at the end of the day its not like they playing unreleased shyt they gonna be playing their biggest joints like ain't nobody gonna hear C.R.E.A..M and NY State of Mind gonna be like :ohhh: who rapped on this shyt?

True