RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Who said this wasn’t dope, tho?? :russ:

Not saying anyone said it wasn't dope. Just posting for edification purposes. You know...for the dudes that swear that RZA gonna get washed. Verbal Intercourse beat is fukking with damn near any Premier beat you can think of.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Of course it's commercial joints. That's why dudes are saying Preme will wash RZA.

Don’t agree because Premo got better non commercial joints than RZA. He still working with underground artists till this day, RZA won’t work with you nowadays if you ain’t a Nas or Kanye plus the beats he produced on Wu Tang albums were most platinum and multi platinum selling albums.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I was talking to my bredrin about how crazy Dilla v Madlib would have been.

Now I kinda wanna see Oh No vs Black Milk :ohhh:

I also need some answers as to where Erick Sermon is :martin:

E Double vs Quik :feedme:

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Cause no Black person familiar with Wu-Tang, or Hip Hop period, would ever jump in a Hip Hop debate and imply RZA only has cacs rooting for him. You did that to yourself.
Lmao at this bullshyt....nikka u caught your period over that shyt....there have been several threads made on it and it's common knowledge that a majority of caucasians are Wu heads.....

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Lmao at this bullshyt....nikka u caught your period over that shyt....there have been several threads made on it and it's common knowledge that a majority of caucasians are Wu heads.....

nikka, please. You got mad cause I called you out on your bullshyt. It is what it is. You even linked a thread a dude made parroting your shyt and that nikka, and the few trolls like you cosigning him, got clowned to death in there :russ:

You need to stop.

And you not Black.