RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Why is there not a poll yet??.....lets see who is going for who.....seems like in here there are alot bruh's pulling for Premo......

Preme would win the poll, that's understood. No need for it. There's too many people that think he'll win just for the sheer amount of beats he's made and with top tier MCs. The vast majority of RZA beats is for his group. If this was just beats alone than it would be different.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's the fact that that p*ssy ass nikka stay saying slick shyt. He that bytch nikka you know on the block that would say some sideways shyt about some next nikka and then get his shyt mollywopped when the nikka heard he said it about him.
Lol. But I mean a lot of people have they opinions on either side about who gonna win man. This has been happening with every match up so far. shyt it’s the main reason T Pain’s matchup ended up switching.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Preme would win the poll, that's understood. No need for it. There's too many people that think he'll win just for the sheer amount of beats he's made and with top tier MCs. The vast majority of RZA beats is for his group. If this was just beats alone than it would be different.
Hmmm. Maaaybe. Lol

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Hmmm. Maaaybe. Lol

It would be, bro. Not even trying to shyt on Preme cause he's in my Top 3, but if you listen to the beats that RZA made during that 93-98 time period...those shyt's were Godly. They sounded like nothing that came before or after. Some of the lil sounds and abstract samples he threw in them...NOBODY was doing that. You give some of these RZA beats that's being posted in here to prime Jay or Nas and forget about it.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn y’all nikkas really hate this nikka. Lol. I don’t think what he said was all that bad.

I'm just playing. But that would be some shyt if Rza said that. Don't have that much of an issue with Joe. He's a bit cockier than I woukd like. But he's ok for the most part.