RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This. RZA made banger bangers.
The first 15 seconds of 4th Chamber alone are straight pandemonium. And he has a bunch of crazy shyt like Winter Warz and No Hooks/Shimmy Shimmy Ya on deck.

And of course Joe Budden the habitual line stepper would have some borderline disrespectful shyt to say.

Facts.

Winter Warz beat is bananas...

Sheesh

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Joe and DJ Premier have had the same manager for like the last 5-6 years, and they're friends, so it's understandable.
I don’t even think it’s just that. From a logical perspective. Knowing the type of shyt Premo has. While RZA gonna kinda be mostly confined to Wu if he wanna win this shyt. RZA could pull it off if he play his cards right tho.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This. RZA made banger bangers.
The first 15 seconds of 4th Chamber alone are straight pandemonium. And he has a bunch of crazy shyt like Winter Warz and No Hooks/Shimmy Shimmy Ya on deck.

And of course Joe Budden the habitual line stepper would have some borderline disrespectful shyt to say.
Fam. RZA is gonna have to COME WITH IT. U hear me? Lol. RZA is my guy by this is an uphill battle for him. He gotta be strategic wit it. And not battle with his HEART. He has to battle with his brain.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
source.gif

:noah:

Still the shyt. The scratches is what give Premo the edge for me.

Smooth shyt.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Damn y’all nikkas really hate this nikka. Lol. I don’t think what he said was all that bad.

It's the fact that that p*ssy ass nikka stay saying slick shyt. He that bytch nikka you know on the block that would say some sideways shyt about some next nikka and then get his shyt mollywopped when the nikka heard he said it about him.