Ryse confirmed running native at 900p on Xbox1

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the blurring pic thing is up there with courtdog posting 7 year old articles.

pathetic

So you don't think that gif is blurry?

Y'all just grab on to stuff to deflect what's real. Y'all know damn well that ground is blurry. But you'll act like a gif. Is representative of how the game actually looks, then when I post some better looking media it's "bu bu but that's not in game"

:stopitslime:The gif y'all are criticizing isn't in game either

And why have none of you addressed the driveclub picture with obviously last gen textures?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
That is not a photo mode and it is a full representation of the in game graphics. This is not photo mode. In Forza 5 ALL cars are premium, and all assets are used on and off the race course.

Why would one forzavista shot have bad textures and not the other?

And why did you ignore the obviously bland textures of driveclub just to turn around next week and proclaim it looks better than Forza?

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_forza_motorsport_5_gc_gameplay_2-30618_en.html

Off screen compressed gameplay. And the textures are still beautiful, and it still looks better than the 1080p direct feed driveclub footage.

Oh word, so the car doors opening up is in game, so mid race I can just pull over and pop open my doors :stopitslime:

I ignore bland textures in Drive Club because it's doing things technically that the Xbox One has yet to even attempt. You got games running in 900p, 720p and none of them even have dynamic real-time lighting, do I think the Xbox one will eventually do these things of course, but not without a performance hit in other areas.

You try so hard to defend something that is obviously showing a lack of punching power, shyt is Paulie Malinaggi status and you're trying your best to tell me it got that Drago straight right.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh word, so the car doors opening up is in game, so mid race I can just pull over and pop open my doors :stopitslime:

I ignore bland textures in Drive Club because it's doing things technically that the Xbox One has yet to even attempt. You got games running in 900p, 720p and none of them even have dynamic real-time lighting, do I think the Xbox one will eventually do these things of course, but not without a performance hit in other areas.

You try so hard to defend something that is obviously showing a lack of punching power, shyt is Paulie Malinaggi status and you're trying your best to tell me it got that Drago straight right.

IM fukkING DONE!!!!!!!

:deadrose:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

There are no seperate assets the cars and tracks are the same no matter what mode you are in.

And it doesn't matter what buzzwords you attach to it, the lighting in Forza looks great. The textures, the reflexions look the best I've seen in a console game. And it is all running at 1080p 60fps at the launch of a console.

Y'all trying to downplay that are pushing an obvious agenda. If ps4 was so much more powerful then it would be playing all games at 1080p 60fps. We'd see an obvious difference when looking at the games. It's just not there.

Just like Killer instinct, the devs had to tell you it was sub 1080p for you to know it. Most games on consoles will be upscaled to 1080p. The devs just won't tell you, just like last gen.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
There are no seperate assets the cars and tracks are the same no matter what mode you are in.

And it doesn't matter what buzzwords you attach to it, the lighting in Forza looks great. The textures, the reflexions look the best I've seen in a console game. And it is all running at 1080p 60fps at the launch of a console.

Y'all trying to downplay that are pushing an obvious agenda. If ps4 was so much more powerful then it would be playing all games at 1080p 60fps. We'd see an obvious difference when looking at the games. It's just not there.

Just like Killer instinct, the devs had to tell you it was sub 1080p for you to know it. Most games on consoles will be upscaled to 1080p. The devs just won't tell you, just like last gen.

:russ:

You drinking that kool aid hardbody,

Forza has flat lighting and doesn't look realistic in any of the gameplay shots, the common complaint is it looks like a cartoon, and this is the game you're trumpeting as the best you've seen? Where the direct feed shots Meach, where Wallace Meach? Where's Wallace Meach?

I never thought Killer Instinct was impressive looking, the fact it's a fighter with 2 characters on screen and can't hit 1080p says enough about the power of the X1. You have dismissed all these developers and tech heads saying the Xb1's gpu is less powerful, so yeah that is my agenda, and yes I'm pushing it because you refuse to admit it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:russ:

You drinking that kool aid hardbody,

Forza has flat lighting and doesn't look realistic in any of the gameplay shots, the common complaint is it looks like a cartoon, and this is the game you're trumpeting as the best you've seen? Where the direct feed shots Meach, where Wallace Meach? Where's Wallace Meach?

I never thought Killer Instinct was impressive looking, the fact it's a fighter with 2 characters on screen and can't hit 1080p says enough about the power. You have dismissed all these developers and tech heads saying the Xb1's gpu is less powerful, that is my agenda, and yes I'm pushing it because you refuse to admit it.

I never said it wasn't less powerful. You called it baby thighs and I'm saying Big baby thighs(ps4) won't get you much better.

Anyone who has seen both of these games has said Forza looks amazing and driveclub looks underwhelming. But since you can see some specs/buzzwords on paper you refuse to acknowledge that. At e3 gamescom both Ryse and Forza were praised for their amazing graphics. The rest of this nonsense y'all are talking means nothing and is just blatant stanary.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I never said it wasn't less powerful. You called it baby thighs and I'm saying Big baby thighs(ps4) won't get you much better.

Anyone who has seen both of these games has said Forza looks amazing and driveclub looks underwhelming. But since you can see some specs/buzzwords on paper you refuse to acknowledge that. At e3 gamescom both Ryse and Forza were praised for their amazing graphics. The rest of this nonsense y'all are talking means nothing and is just blatant stanary.

:stopitslime: I've called the Ps4 baby thighs as well, the difference is it's at least capable of walking the X1 is crawling. Sure you've never said it wasn't less powerful, but you've also never said the PS4 is more powerful and will have better looking games. You maintain this stupid stance that the games will look the same, even though the GPU in the PS4 has more leg room.

Outside of poly count on the cars, there's nothing impressive to me about Forza, where as the lighting in DC is truly next gen and on par with Project C.A.R.S. Ryse is running in 900p and can't even maintain a locked 30fps, you've spent months talking technical shyt now just want to throw it in the bushes when it doesn't fit your agenda. There's nothing the Xb1 is doing that the PS4 can't do, and that cannot be said in the opposite direction.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:stopitslime: I've called the Ps4 baby thighs as well, the difference is it's at least capable of walking the X1 is crawling. Sure you've never said it wasn't less powerful, but you've also never said the PS4 is more powerful and will have better looking games. You maintain this stupid stance that the games will look the same, even though the GPU in the PS4 has more leg room.

Outside of poly count on the cars, there's nothing impressive to me about Forza, where as the lighting in DC is truly next gen and on par with Project C.A.R.S. Ryse is running in 900p and can't even maintain a locked 30fps, you've spent months talking technical shyt now just want to throw it in the bushes when it doesn't fit your agenda. There's nothing the Xb1 is doing that the PS4 can't do, and that cannot be said in the opposite direction.

@MeachTheMonster ....
Lurk-1.gif

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I have not spent months talking any technical shyt. The most I've said is that the difference won't be much.

Driveclub has sacrificed a lot to get that lighting. To the point where it doesn't look very good at all. What good is meeting buzzwords/figures on paper if your game doesn't look very good because of it? Forza could have done the same thing, but they opted to make a beautiful smooth game instead chasing a stat sheet. Same with the rest of the Xbox games. Ps4 games are 1080p but each and every one of them is struggling to reach stable fps.

Sounds like a different design philosophy more than a gap in power. Xbox games are made gameplay first looks second, ps4 games the opposite. If ps4 was so much more powerful it would be doing both. Driveclub would have dynamic lighting and highly detailed textures and 60fps.

Show me a ps4 game that looks 50% better:popcorn: