Siempre Fresco
Daps
arma sucks :stylin:

you mad I stole your bike

193ACD52DB180F72DD0C1C90DD87CCD53BF7BB48

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Resolution will continue to be sacrificed unfortunately. In the early part of the generation the excuse is that it's early and people haven't optimized yet. Except, the thing is, as we get further into the generation, most developers won't use that optimization for better native resolution. Instead, they're going to use any additional power towards nicer graphical effects.

yep, they know people are generally happy playing at sub-1080p and 30 fps. we'll see how it works out in the long run though. there will be games running at 1080p, and maybe people will start to notice the difference. we kind of saw it this gen with COD, and how they showed people what a 60fps experience was like. they were obviously very successful with that, and now we see many multiplayer games going for 60fps. so maybe 'the market' could push for more games that do run at 1080p/60fps... but yeah, people will probably settle for more blur and particle effects :heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That ground texture in the gif Meach posted is straight out of this gen :scusthov:

Reminded me of some Need For Speed game :huhldup:

:heh: You dudes just say anything. The ground is purposely blurred out in that gif.

forza_motorsport_5_5_605x.jpg

You still gonna tell me the ground textures are out of last gen? Not only are they rendered with great detail, the tire physics react to the ground textures as well.

driveclub_23_605x.jpg

:huhldup:These are shytty textures, but I don't see any of y'all complaining about them.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Any one that knows anything remotely about Forza or Gran Turismo know this one thing photomode or autovista is the most bullshot modes ever created. That picture you post of Forza isn't even gameplay. Show it on a track with the other cars, then you can make a fair comparison.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:heh: You dudes just say anything. The ground is purposely blurred out in that gif.

forza_motorsport_5_5_605x.jpg

You still gonna tell me the ground textures are out of last gen? Not only are they rendered with great detail, the tire physics react to the ground textures as well.

driveclub_23_605x.jpg

:huhldup:These are shytty textures, but I don't see any of y'all complaining about them.

Why do you insist on posting autovista pics breh? This is akin to using the GT5 photomode as a representation of the in game graphics. And the ground isn't blurred on purpose, that isn't DOF or else the trolley lines leading all the way up to the car would be blurred as well, and it's not motion blur because the car isn't in motion :russ:

Your spin is always hilarious.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why do you insist on posting autovista pics breh? This is akin to using the GT5 photomode as a representation of the in game graphics. And the ground isn't blurred on purpose, that isn't DOF or else the trolley lines leading all the way up to the car would be blurred as well, and it's not motion blur because the car isn't in motion :russ:

Your spin is always hilarious.

That is not a photo mode and it is a full representation of the in game graphics. This is not photo mode. In Forza 5 ALL cars are premium, and all assets are used on and off the race course.

Why would one forzavista shot have bad textures and not the other?

And why did you ignore the obviously bland textures of driveclub just to turn around next week and proclaim it looks better than Forza?

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_forza_motorsport_5_gc_gameplay_2-30618_en.html

Off screen compressed gameplay. And the textures are still beautiful, and it still looks better than the 1080p direct feed driveclub footage.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4