Ryse confirmed running native at 900p on Xbox1

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You gotta have mountain dew and doritos potato chips to get full 10k :ohhh:
Nah, to scale across two 4K monitors it needs a Microsoft Kin connected to it.

A Lumia 1020 connected to it allows it to play xbox 360 games via the blu-ray drive and access special camera filters for video chat.

With the Kinect on - Scan Doritos chips unlocks other language subtitles, Mountain Dew activates an extra fan they put in there that has a green LED light that comes out of the blu-ray slot...giving it that Wii feel.

It's all about offloading responsibilities to other devices. Sony better take note

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah, to scale across two 4K monitors it needs a Microsoft Kin connected to it.

A Lumia 1020 connected to it allows it to play xbox 360 games via the blu-ray drive and access special camera filters for video chat.

With the Kinect on - Scan Doritos chips unlocks other language subtitles, Mountain Dew activates an extra fan they put in there that has a green LED light that comes out of the blu-ray slot...giving it that Wii feel.

It's all about offloading responsibilities to other devices. Sony better take note

:blessed:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I see I was tagged in this post. Ok all I can do is speak for myself, I never said all games would 1080p/60fps. These are first gen games on the new systems what do you expect? And before you PS4 fans stick your chest out how many confirmed 1080p games your system have? I've always been a Forza stan and its still looking great! Obviously they have had the devkits longer or have better devs.