Ryse confirmed running native at 900p on Xbox1

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I have not spent months talking any technical shyt. The most I've said is that the difference won't be much.

Driveclub has sacrificed a lot to get that lighting. To the point where it doesn't look very good at all. What good is meeting buzzwords/figures on paper if your game doesn't look very good because of it? Forza could have done the same thing, but they opted to make a beautiful smooth game instead chasing a stat sheet. Same with the rest of the Xbox games. Ps4 games are 1080p but each and every one of them is struggling to reach stable fps.

Sounds like a different design philosophy more than a gap in power. Xbox games are made gameplay first looks second, ps4 games the opposite. If ps4 was so much more powerful it would be doing both. Driveclub would have dynamic lighting and highly detailed textures and 60fps.

Show me a ps4 game that looks 50% better:popcorn:

Yes, you have spent months talking technical shyt when you're pretty much just parroting things you've read without much knowledge on the subject.

How has Evolution Studios sacrificed a lot? Most of the PS4 first gen games were developed with 4GB of ram in mind, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the 2nd/3rd gen games are going to see a major jump. Drive Club's first appearance was the same day that Sony announced 8GB of ram would be standard, do you really think that had no bearing on development? of course in your world it had no real impact because you also believe these two machines are "close". I noticed you still didn't say the PS4 will have better looking games :russ: Forza could not have done real-time lighting and hit 1080p at this point in time :stopitslime:

Gameplay first, graphics second :wtf: Are you shytting me? Ryse has some of the worst looking gameplay imaginable and you were defending that game with all your might up until about 2 weeks ago. I think it's funny that you're asking for games "50%" better looking in first gen titles, you stay moving the goalposts, you tried your best to discredit the power gap now you're asking for 1st gen games to look head and shoulders better when they are doing things that the Xb1 isn't even attempting :russ: All these developers are wrong, last week yall told me EDGE was biased when they said XB1 games would have to run in 1600x900, now Ryse is running in that exact resolution. Your spin is absolutely hilarious and really the only reason I continue to :troll: you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes, you have spent months talking technical shyt when you're pretty much just parroting things you've read without much knowledge on the subject.

How has Evolution Studios sacrificed a lot? Most of the PS4 first gen games were developed with 4GB of ram in mind, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the 2nd/3rd gen games are going to see a major jump. Drive Club's first appearance was the same day that Sony announced 8GB of ram would be standard, do you really think that had no bearing on development? of course in your world it had no real impact because you also believe these two machines are "close". I noticed you still didn't say the PS4 will have better looking games :russ: Forza could not have done real-time lighting and hit 1080p at this point in time :stopitslime:
Excuses excuses. They knew how much ram they have. They are first party devs.

Playstation gets excuses and wishful thinking for the future. Xbox gets all doom and gloom.

Fanboy much:mjpls:

Gameplay first, graphics second :wtf: Are you shytting me? Ryse has some of the worst looking gameplay imaginable and you were defending that game with all your might up until about 2 weeks ago. I think it's funny that you're asking for games "50%" better looking in first gen titles, you stay moving the goalposts, you tried your best to discredit the power gap now you're asking for 1st gen games to look head and shoulders better when they are doing things that the Xb1 isn't even attempting :russ: All these developers are wrong, last week yall told me EDGE was biased when they said XB1 games would have to run in 1600x900, now Ryse is running in that exact resolution. Your spin is absolutely hilarious and really the only reason I continue to :troll: you.
With the exception of Ryse a crytek developed game. Xbox games are gameplay first graphics second.

And you keep using the excuse that these are first generation titles, well Xbox titles will get better in time as well. Look at 360 and ps3 after all these years the weaker console is still able to keep up and sometimes best the stronger newer hardware.

Y'all just make up excuses and lies at ever step of the way.

Once again, and this is the last time I'll adress this on this site.

If a 1000% jump took us from KZ 3 to KZ4 then a 50% difference is not very large. That's logic you don't need to know anything about harware or software development to figure that out.

But you'll keep ignoring that simple fact to push your agenda.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Excuses excuses. They knew how much ram they have. They are first party devs.

Playstation gets excuses and wishful thinking for the future. Xbox gets all doom and gloom.

Fanboy much:mjpls:

Just like I said, you did exactly what I said you'd do :russ:

The Xbox wouldn't get all the doom and gloom if you hadn't spent months denying the fact the PS4 is more powerful.

With the exception of Ryse a crytek developed game. Xbox games are gameplay first graphics second.

And you keep using the excuse that these are first generation titles, well Xbox titles will get better in time as well. Look at 360 and ps3 after all these years the weaker console is still able to keep up and sometimes best the stronger newer hardware.

Y'all just make up excuses and lies at ever step of the way.

Once again, and this is the last time I'll adress this on this site.

If a 1000% jump took us from KZ 3 to KZ4 then a 50% difference is not very large. That's logic you don't need to know anything about harware or software development to figure that out.

But you'll keep ignoring that simple fact to push your agenda.

:russ: @ Gameplay first, fukk outta here with that nonsense. You're the same dude constantly shytting on Knack because of how it looks, even though people say the gameplay is solid.

:merchant: The PS4 GPU has more headroom, why is this so difficult for you to understand? Nevermind the fact the day Sony announced 8GB of ram is the same time a lot of their developers found out, hence all the rumors of 4GB kits floating around. nikka it's not serious enough to lie, I don't defend Sony, I shyt on MS because it clearly annoys you and your spin is absolutely hilarious and pathetic all at the same time. If tomorrow Apple dropped a more powerful machine I'll be there, meanwhile you'll be talking about how the titan inside of it isn't that much more powerful. I hold no allegiance, you however do.

Your point is beyond idiotic, you're comparing a late life cycle game in KZ 3, to a first gen title. Why not compare launch titles from 06 & 07 to the ones that will be dropping today. Nevermind the fact that Xbox 1 games are already sacrificing resolution, the PS4's GPU is obviously better, but nah EDGE was biased when they said what they said.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just like I said, you did exactly what I said you'd do :russ:

The Xbox wouldn't get all the doom and gloom if you hadn't spent months denying the fact the PS4 is more powerful.
So don't you think Xbox games would look/perform better with more dev time and if the harware wasn't being finalized while the games were being developed?

Why does ps4 get that excuse, but not Xbox?

Why will the ps4 improve so much in the future, but the Xbox won't?

:russ: @ Gameplay first, fukk outta here with that nonsense. You're the same dude constantly shytting on Knack because of how it looks, even though people say the gameplay is solid.
:comeon: If Ryse gameplay is shyt, then so is knack. They are both linear button mashers

:merchant: The PS4 GPU has more headroom, why is this so difficult for you to understand? Nevermind the fact the day Sony announced 8GB of ram is the same time a lot of their developers found out, hence all the rumors of 4GB kits floating around. nikka it's not serious enough to lie, I don't defend Sony, I shyt on MS because it clearly annoys you and your spin is absolutely hilarious and pathetic all at the same time. If tomorrow Apple dropped a more powerful machine I'll be there, meanwhile you'll be talking about how the titan inside of it isn't that much more powerful. I hold no allegiance, you however do.
Once again "more powerful" isn't saying much. It is the performace of the games that matters and ps4 games are not outperforming Xbox games. They could in the future, but it will not be a big jump.

Your point is beyond idiotic, you're comparing a late life cycle game in KZ 3, to a first gen title. Why not compare launch titles from 06 & 07 to the ones that will be dropping today. Nevermind the fact that Xbox 1 games are already sacrificing resolution, the PS4's GPU is obviously better, but nah EDGE was biased when they said what they said.
Replace killzone 3 with killzone 2 and the point still stands. Ps4 games are sacrificing framerate. And edge is biased as hell

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
cJuPNi.png

900p (1600 x 900) upscaled to 1080p (1920 x 1080).

Confirmed now is Forza 5 at 1080p/60fps, Ryse at 900p/30fps, Killer Instinct at 720p/60fps and unconfirmed is Dead Rising supposedly having a dynamic resolution at 30fps.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=679469
So what are the confirmed resolutions on PS4 games? I'm guessing 900p would be a win :heh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
for exclusives, I would

multiplats, I wouldn't
PS4 doesn't have any exclusives or otherwise running at 1080p, but is supposed to be the more powerful system
I guess Where Lying is Mandatory strikes again :smh:
:mjpls:

Only one exclusive title is confirmed to be 1080p 60fps

forza1d2bdf.gif

:blessed:
bRvd7.gif
(All in game footage too!)
tbh I didn't all i want is full 1080p and 30 frames
This nikka said "I wanted 30fps" :deadmanny:
Not at all surprising, that Edge article mentioned this exact thing a few days before this came out, and of course the usual suspects tried to say the article was wrong.

The GPU in the One is baby thighs status, the game isn't even running at a locked 30fps either.
Man shut your bootleg analyst ass up :stopitslime:
That ground texture in the gif Meach posted is straight out of this gen :scusthov:
Is this clown really talking about ground textures now :laff:
How bout we compare in game footage.. :mjpls:
You say that like if Every place hasn't been doing that since E3, here's the reviews from places that were at the most recent gamescom..
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2416402/Forza-Motorsport-5-preview-Xbox-One.html
Let me give you some excerpts...
"Breathtaking: Many felt underwhelmed when seeing the PS4 racing exclusive Drive Club in action. Forza 5, however, is a marvel in full flight"

"To ensure maximum authenticity, the environment has been laser-scanned and meticulously recreated at 1080p and 60fps. In comparison, the PS4 exclusive Drive Club looked remarkably last-gen - with muddy textures and the demo riddled with environmental 'pop up'"
Feel free to act like this post never happened :win:
Oh word, so the car doors opening up is in game, so mid race I can just pull over and pop open my doors :stopitslime:

I ignore bland textures in Drive Club because it's doing things technically that the Xbox One has yet to even attempt. You got games running in 900p, 720p and none of them even have dynamic real-time lighting, do I think the Xbox one will eventually do these things of course, but not without a performance hit in other areas.

You try so hard to defend something that is obviously showing a lack of punching power, shyt is Paulie Malinaggi status and you're trying your best to tell me it got that Drago straight right.
Your post lack punching power or substance. You probably feel special after like minded butthurt fakkits c/s this dumbass post of yours :rudy:
The lighting isn't dynamic on xbox right?

Game is confirmed to run flawlessly on xbox one, but the PS4 has documented issues with running this game. And not just when this happened

See, I'm catching you guys in lie after lie. Even this topic about 1080p/60fps. That wasn't an xbot thing
THAT WAS A SONY CLOWNBOY ANGLE, HERE, LET ME REFRESH YOU GUYS MEMORIES

http://www.videogamer.com/news/sony_actively_pushing_for_60fps_1080p_with_ps4.html

(@VG_Dave) On 24th May, 2013 at 2:29pm

ps4111111111111111.jpg

Sony is "actively push[ing]" for PlayStation 4 developers to deliver games that render at 60FPS/1080p, according to a developer working on the console.

Discussing the differences between PS4 and Xbox One with Eurogamer, Stewart Gilray, who is working on a secret PS4 game at Just Add Water, said:

"We might see slightly smoother framerates on PS4. We're working with Sony right now, and they're trying to actively push 60 frames per second, 1080p.

"You might get situations where the graphics will be a little, but not much, lower quality on the Xbox One," he continued. "Or, you might get some fixed at 30 frames per second situations in 1080p. It depends on the scale of the game.

"If your game is going to push the heck out of the PS4, you might have to do some little tweaks [for the Xbox One version]. But if you design your game to work on Xbox One at 60, it's going to work on PS4 at 60."

The difference in performance will likely come down to the boost offered by PS4's 8GB GDDR5 RAM, which Gilray previously told VideoGamer.com had been kept secret from third-party developers prior to the console's reveal.

In comparison, Xbox One features 8GB of slower DDR3 memory, of which 3GB are reserved for system resources.

Both consoles are due to launch later this year.

Source: Eurogame
[/URL]
PS4+PC = COMBINED FURIOUSNESS!!! :blessed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:damn:

Meach just got bodied like Raekwon in that movie....

raekwon-gets-shot-o.gif

Notice Courtdog aint even tryin to help out Meach... :laff:

Court ( @PS4 ) you aint shyt for that.... :laff:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:damn:

Meach just got bodied like Raekwon in that movie....

raekwon-gets-shot-o.gif

Notice Courtdog aint even tryin to help out Meach... :laff:

Court ( @PS4 ) you aint shyt for that.... :laff:
You migjht wanna scroll up to my last post where I bodied Malt and the entire crew in one big swoop :uFURIOUS:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You migjht wanna scroll up to my last post where I bodied Malt and the entire crew in one big swoop :uFURIOUS:

nobody trying to read your War and Peace replies.

You take the Xbox matrix of leadership back from Meach..... nikka did a terrible job.