Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just because he has a Mexican wife doesn't mean he has to pull this weak shyt. Hell I bet she thinks ryan a nutcase ffs. These dudes are gone :snoop:
Guy been funny style for awhile but thats weak sissy ass shyt. Called him a subhuman and he wants the best for him..lets get him some mental help! Poor guy!

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I feel like ive seen more celebs and athletes hate on devin than say anything about ryan.::why::heh:

I dont understand what devin did to make them that mad

He is black and has achieved things 99.9% of them can’t. He doesnt behave the way the media likes black athletes to behave, no fukkery outside the ring, has a father that supports and believes in him etc.

What’s really funny to me is Devin has shown he will make the fights we’ve been wanting to see but for some reason he gets the most hate out of that group of 135-140lbers.

We seen this play before :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, LA
He is black and has achieved things 99.9% of them can’t. He doesnt behave the way the media likes black athletes to behave, no fukkery outside the ring, has a father that supports and believes in him etc.

What’s really funny to me is Devin has shown he will make the fights we’ve been wanting to see but for some reason he gets the most hate out of that group of 135-140lbers.

We seen this play before :beli:
1000%. People can hate his style, think he's boring, whatever, but to deny him actually doing what we want fighters to do and still get so much constant hate is absolutely nuts. Him and his team even solved the "side of the street" argument by doing 2-3 fight deals with whichever promotor had the fight/titles they wanted. After this Garcia fight and fallout you simple cannot deny the racial hate "fans" have for black fighters.

Hell, Rolly got two KO loses and Esnews can't stop kissing his ass about when he's gonna be back in the ring. However when he speaks on Haney "But he didn't beat Loma."

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Aaaaand heeeeere we go. Right on schedule. Blame substance abuse, mental health, and people in your circle.

Majority of Black folk will accept this nonsense. I expected more outrage from boxers as a whole but I gave them too much credit. There was more backlash for Bill and Devin being upset that Ryan popped dirty, than all of Ryan’s situations as a whole. Speaks volumes for the society, especially Black boxing society. Our minds are so warped and conditioned to hate each other, so much that other ethnicities pick up on it and uses to their advantage to push certain narratives to try and diminish the excellence of Black fighters. Today’s boxing culture is a reflection of the real world just in a smaller scale.

Damn..lol

Super weak

Can’t make this stuff up. These dudes have more venom for each other than the real enemies.

*Goes back to watching old Black Murderers Row fights.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I dont know if we in a C00nery epidemic era bcuz this whole saga is bizarre and frightening how easily Anti-Blackness is getting pushed. I hope these Black Boxing folks are in on the joke and collaborating with these racists because I dont want believe that they are this pathetic in their C00nery.
People got real bold being anti black after Trump got elected in 2016. The little gimmick of gay people thinking they have it harder than Blacks has been getting pushed for years....people are just now paying attention though. Well regular people. I noticed the shift immediately....

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Notice all the Whites and Hispanics: since this racist N..... tirade either don't acknowledge the situation or make light of saying that Ryan is a "good kid", "he's not well", "he needs help", "drugs" and other bullshyt. I'm not surprised the Mexicans are on code with this whole thing, I wish the brothers took a page from them cause right now you got all these AA boxers making light of the situation, them behaving this way will give others in boxing the juice to do what Ryan did because they know that there will be no backlash from the fans, boxers and etc. Remember when AB said he will beat a MexiCAN and how mad they got when he wasn't even being racist as he mentioned other nationalities that he can beat...this shyt get's my blood boiling.