Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.

Like clockwork... :martin:

Aaaaand heeeeere we go. Right on schedule. Blame substance abuse, mental health, and people in your circle.

Majority of Black folk will accept this nonsense. I expected more outrage from boxers as a whole but I gave them too much credit. There was more backlash for Bill and Devin being upset that Ryan popped dirty, than all of Ryan’s situations as a whole. Speaks volumes for the society, especially Black boxing society. Our minds are so warped and conditioned to hate each other, so much that other ethnicities pick up on it and uses to their advantage to push certain narratives to try and diminish the excellence of Black fighters. Today’s boxing culture is a reflection of the real world just in a smaller scale.

Last edited:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Aaaaand heeeeere we go. Right on schedule. Blame substance abuse, mental health, and people in your circle.

Majority of Black folk will accept this nonsense. I expected more outrage from boxers as a whole but I gave them too much credit. There was more backlash for Bill and Devin being upset that Ryan popped dirty, than all of Ryan’s situations as a whole. Speaks volumes for the society, especially Black boxing society. Our minds are so warped and conditioned to hate each other, so much that other ethnicities pick up on it and uses to their advantage to push certain narratives to try and diminish the excellence of Black fighters. Today’s boxing culture is a reflection of the real world just in a smaller scale.

I feel like ive seen more celebs and athletes hate on devin than say anything about ryan.::why::heh:

I dont understand what devin did to make them that mad

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Motherfukk Ryan. This bytch apologized then at the end like a bytch ass white supremacist he talks about “black on black crime” to put the onus on us. Fukk him and everyone who supports his racist ass
What I say? Tough love bullshyt added on and people will accept. People are like bots just predictable puppets at this point.

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He’s scared he gone get caught and get end up put on display like they did Omar’s fukkboy in The Wire

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

The axe murderer

Daps
Yall see how the C00n Black folks stay giving excuses for the culture vulture racists. Yall give them so much grace while giving Black ppl
a skinny string level of grace for doing nothing. Fukk those c00ns for allowing these racists a path to redeem themselves
They can sense the weakness from a mile away. That's why they know they get off every time

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I dont get it sometimes why ppl hate us so much for no reason. Black ppl are on their minds 24/7. Always bringing us up in situations that have nothing to do with us
Black people are naturally creative. Physically superior. Charismatic. True hustlers. Trendsetters in style.

Quite frankly..just superior. Its always been like that..before your parents were born. Imagine..try to imagine what Jack Johnson had gone through for being so dominant? Imagine the scene of how Sam Cooke died? Somebody that GREAT DIED LIKE THAT?! CRAZY.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

Daps
Black people are naturally creative. Physically superior. Charismatic. True hustlers. Trendsetters in style.

Quite frankly..just superior. Its always been like that..before your parents were born. Imagine..try to imagine what Jack Johnson had gone through for being so dominant? Imagine the scene of how Sam Cooke died? Somebody that GREAT DIED LIKE THAT?! CRAZY.
Got mfs that don't know a lick of English but know the N word