Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Notice all the Whites and Hispanics: since this racist N..... tirade either don't acknowledge the situation or make light of saying that Ryan is a "good kid", "he's not well", "he needs help", "drugs" and other bullshyt. I'm not surprised the Mexicans are on code with this whole thing, I wish the brothers took a page from them cause right now you got all these AA boxers making light of the situation, them behaving this way will give others in boxing the juice to do what Ryan did because they know that there will be no backlash from the fans, boxers and etc. Remember when AB said he will beat a MexiCAN and how mad they got when he wasn't even being racist as he mentioned other nationalities that he can beat...this shyt get's my blood boiling.
That's what upsets me the most. You are lying to yourself if you don't believe that racism played a part in so many supporting Garcia over Haney. And like I said before, had the situation been reversed, Haney would be under the jail. Like you, it angers and saddens me that we as a race cannot stand up and support one of ours when he is most deserving. Even if you don't like Haney, what was done to him was wrong and that alone should have earned your support. Yet, so many chose the other side, this thread is proof of that. I wasn't a huge fan of Haney but I will support him any way I can, even over Tank who was my favorite fighter currently fighting. I'm not surprised that so many racists and lost souls showed their true colors. I'm just sad that it was towards someone who should be the prime example of how you carry yourself as a boxer, man, and human being.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Its crazy it took this dikkhead going on a once in a lifetime tier racist tirade to have SOME people finally go damn. Perhaps we should call out Ryan now.

He didnt even do it provately. Got on a public forum being more racist than any athlete I can think of

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Its crazy it took this dikkhead going on a once in a lifetime tier racist tirade to have SOME people finally go damn. Perhaps we should call out Ryan now.

He didnt even do it provately. Got on a public forum being more racist than any athlete I can think of
That half homo knew he would get away with it due to the high amount of so called blacks capping for him already.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
the most despairing part of this situation is Ryan nor his family have any amount of clout for Black fighters, YouTubers, and commentators to cape for him.

this is all voluntary
Fam I might be reaching but I think folks are in love with his looks it's got to be it, cause shyt doesn't make sense.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Dude even hoping that Ryan converts to Islam:russ:

How hard is it for these dudes just to say fukk Ryan Garcia :mindblown:

He not even in ur weight class you aint fighting him/getting a payday. These nikkas talking about his next fight :mjlol: if one of his black contemporaries said fukk allah theyd have ALL the smoke

that clown will be lucky to be alive in a couple years the way he moving.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Fam I might be reaching but I think folks are in love with his looks it's got to be it, cause shyt doesn't make sense.
Ryan Garcia and Drake fans are the same. I thought women were their primary demographic but the past few months revealed how its Grown ass “Men” crashing out for them. Their Male stans are so embarrassing

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Ryan Garcia and Drake fans are the same. I thought women were their primary demographic but the past few months revealed how its Grown ass “Men” crashing out for them. Their Male stans are so embarrassing
Bro one time this dude a club told me he's a proud Drake glazer and then asked if I saw his dikk pick? :hhh: I straight up told dude he's gay. Dudes from 18-30 a weird these days. But yeah I'm seeing the similarities with his fanbase, I remember I saw a c00n straight tell Ryan at the Canelo press conference that he's "pretty tho!"

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Bro one time this dude a club told me he's a proud Drake glazer and then asked if I saw his dikk pick? :hhh: I straight up told dude he's gay. Dudes from 18-30 a weird these days. But yeah I'm seeing the similarities with his fanbase, I remember I saw a c00n straight tell Ryan at the Canelo press conference that he's "pretty tho!"
That one had me look in disgust. "Hey you pretty and shyt tho" man wtf
Also MEGA PAUSE on dude at the club

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Floyd went the Showbizz route.

Mason and his pops

Embarrassingly weak negroes. Not surprised at all. The last dude got all the venom for Keyshawn and others “ducking”, but nothing for Ryan? Floyd is a disgrace, and Mason and his pops tapped danced about the subject, weak! . And the way the question was posed was weak too.

I hate the culture of boxing now, had to unfollow every boxing site on social media. This is the ONLY place I get boxing information from.