Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
what a thread

wow
Sad that so many people defended him over a black man who did nothing wrong. I don't care how you justify it, like I said, any negative comment you have towards Haney in regards to this fight tells me that you are just as bad as Garcia. At least we got some posters to show their true colors and know where they stand. All for someone who isn't that great of a boxer and is an even worst human being.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

How is Garcia more likeable than Haney. He is a drugged up, Trump supporting, arrogant, quitting, little cheat.

You clowns will do anything to erase the innate hatred the world has for black people.

yeah, breh shoulda said more popular than likeable. It's both to many in this attention whoring era we live in, but I'd say more popular because of his antics than Devin.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

deflection. Spoke about not letting words hurt the black community and that we should spread l o v e in the boxing community

“The only thing that bothers me is that it bothers you” yo who’s fukking mans is this :mjlol:

textbook definition of a c00n

Dude is the worse. I had to keep removing his videos from my feed in YouTube. His eyes are always popping out of his head.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:aicmon:

How fukking STUPID do you weak ass c00ns look now :russ: I hope you sambo ass nikkas don’t have any black kids you’re going to whitewash them anyways

May be the weakest generation. Everytime on social media you see spineless self hate. All you gotta do to a lot of these lost souls is insult them then when you get backlash say it's out of concern for the culture and it's tough love.
IT WORKS EVERY fukkING TIME. Tell me you don't see this script every fukking where

Person1: black people are so x
Person 2: that's racist :hhh:

Person X: Why are you worried about what a random white/asian/etc guy says online when blacks are killing other blacks everyday on the street (alternatively for africa not being in good shape) ?!?"

Person 2: wow that's so deep man:whoo:

And other lemmings follow.
It's always some variation of this bullshyt. You could hand out some script like jordan fukking belfort. On TLR you see this flare up as well.

Frankly it's quite boring :francis:

Last edited: