Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I wasn't defending him, if you re-read what I said, I was providing perspective on why some people dislike Haney and why people are so enamored with Ryan.

I've said numerous times throughout this thread that he should be punished for his PED usage.

I've never tap danced a day in my life so GTFOH with that.
Stop lying. We all saw you. You were c00ning it up.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Imagine thinking this Crackhead juiced up nikka should get credited with cheating to beat another boxer.... :mjlol: Boxing and the fans are fukking fried

Got a generation of nikkas raised off of WWF staged wrestling bringing that cartoon shyt to actual real sports

How embarrassing
I say it again as I said multiple times boxing has a lot of the lowest common denominator as fans. You still have ppl that cosign him and say this is because he exposed a pedofile ring like hes in taken:mjlol:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
What?????? Fuvk that filthy white Mexican devil!
Joke thing is not realising the people around him view him as a resource.

If you gave a fukk about someone, you'd cut the stream the second you see where things are going.

You might agree with them but you'd recognise the implications of saying certain things publicly.

It's unfortunate that a hard working man like Haney got caught in this fool crashing out. Hopefully he bounces back without issue.